• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Dragon Ball Role-Play Partner!

RedtheRoyalGuard

❤Taken by Angel Frost❤

With the reveal of the Dragon Ball FighterZ Season 3 characters Kefla and UI Goku, I'm more than hyped to start doing my Dragon Ball RPs again! If you'll don't know about that, then here is a video:

Now, then. I suppose I should introduce myself. I am RedtheRoyalGuard, but my friends like to call me Jay, Dakon, or Red, so you guys can call me that to.

What I do: My writing preferences ranges from 1-2 Paragraphs, maybe even three. I can play Canon and OC, and, if needed, I can do doubles. My requirements for Rance is that it can be either FxF or MxF, no MxM. Sorry guys. That's just not how I role, and if that was what you were looking for, then this is not the page for you. As on the subject for that, I prefer to write as the male role because of what I am. A male.

What I want from you: I at least want you to be able to write 1 paragraph; if you can match my post length, then we should get along well. Be able to double, if needed, and be ready for more plot ideas from me. When it comes to Dragon Ball, I may have some surprises from Shenron.

When talking about Dragon Ball and which series we would be going into, I prefer the Saiyan Saga all the way up to Dragon Ball Super: Broly. I also like to consider the Dragon Ball Movies a part of this, such as the Super Android 13 Movie.

Now then, would anyone like to RP me? Please say so in PM because I would like to limit the space here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back