• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[LF DM] One on One with a new-ish player?

Lotte

What even is a deadline
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!

I tried playing D&D a few times but it fell through either from ppl losing interest or I had a bad time mentally and blinked (sorry old friends >.>), but I'd like to pick it back up again and try and see if anyone would want to do a 1x1 campaign. Looking for text, maaaaybe voice if you’re patient and don’t mind 3rd person (X does this, she does that, etc).

I'm new-ish to D&D, and would like to try a consistent voice campaign, 1 on 1 with just me and the DM. Talking in a group can be daunting so I want to see how I do in a 1x1 setting with voice chat.

Since I'm new I would need someone who'd be patient with me as I learn mechanics and learn to RP, so you might need to bare with me through some silences as I figure out how to improv real-time responses xD

I am from central Europe, and I'm available Monday evenings, Tue and Thur afternoons/evenings, as well as some weekends (I travel home every 2-3 weekends and am unavailable), during which I'm available at degen hours basically. Ideally I can find someone with a flexible schedule that we can adjust, since I am in University and my schedule changes because of lectures, assignments, etc. Since it's just the 2 of us I'm hoping we could do multiple sessions a week or at least one per week.

What I'm looking for in a DM: chill, friendly, 18+, LGBT+ friendly, relaxed and patient as I stumble my way through D&D. I would prefer to run the campaign on Discord, so please have discord and a good mic.

What I'm looking for in a campaign: Exploration, battle, less emphasis on roleplay as that's the most anxiety inducing part >.> I LOVE rolling dice. Yes it's a slight gambling addiction. I have a character that I would love to use, but depending on what you allow/want in your campaign I'd be happy to try something new! I don't mind official campaigns or homebrew, but if the whole world is homebrew rather than using some of the more 'common' d&d lore I would need to read some lore to see if it's something I'd enjoy.

What themes I'm interested in: Horror! I love anything horror. I'm not a fan of steampunk/technology heavy things, but am open to most other things.

If you're interested do let me know! ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back