• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Dead by Daylight roleplay partner

cheetah

professional catboy
Hiii, just in the mood for a very specific roleplay right now haha and hopefully you clicked cause you are interested! I'll keep it short, I don't see a need to write up too much.

As title mentions, I'm super into DBD right now. I'm pretty interested in playing as Ghostface/Danny. I think it'd be really neat to do some sort of survivor AU? The Entity just decides to yeet him to the campfire for funsies or something and revokes his killing privileges.

Another idea I just thought of, Danny ends up leaving the Entity's realm somehow. He knows his old alias has definitely been outed at this point. He ends up getting dropped in the same town where your character lives and we see where we go from there!

Literacy-wise, I never know how to call myself lol. I feel like every time I come back to roleplaying the definition for these different literacy levels changes.
Basically, no one-liners. Sometimes I'll write a few paragraphs or maybe just one depending on what I want to convey. I don't expect length matching, I'm happy to just get something that I can respond to!

So lemme know if you're interested! You can reply to the post or DM me. :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back