• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF: Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance RP!

99csloppy

This might be a bit of a long shot, but I'm looking for a Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance roleplay with a Gurjin x Rian ship. I'm thinking of a pre/during canon plot, beginning with how Gurjin and Rian meet and bond together whilst working as Castle Guards for the Castle of the Crystal, their growing feelings for eachother falling short due to a new guard, Mira, who Rian falls head over heels for, leaving a more one-sided relationship in Gurjin's case; it leads to Mira dying and Rian escaping the Skeksis, though Gurjin is able to fall from the Skeksis' grasp and join Rian in his getaway. It can go any way after that, we can try a more canon approach or not, but it can be discussed. I headcanon Rian as a transgender male, so please respect that! I am able to play more than one character, so I'd prefer if you are able to, as well. Let me know if you're interested! <3

· No minors! I am 18+, and my roleplays usually include themes that are only appropriate for those of age. We can discuss those things in private messages, including triggers.

· Please have proper grammar, I get that people make mistakes or English isn't their first language, but try not to let it get too frequent. I'm not gonna be on your ass about it, but just as a warning.

· Do not control my character or tell me how my character should be played. In my opinion that is just plain rude, and I will most likely ask to end the roleplay.

That's all for now, there will probably be more later, but those are my main rules. Comment or message if you're interested !! ❤

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back