• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF A Few Fandoms!

hijoro

Beekeeper
Heya, thanks for clicking. My name is Abeja (they/them), I'm 20, and I've been roleplaying for several years now! Really the only thing I ask for in a partner is that you be over 18 and at least semi-lit!

For each of the fandoms listed, I am interested in oc/oc content as well as canon/canon, so if you're here for ocs just ask! I'll also only be looking for M/M or F/F pairings if we end up doing romance, but romance isn't the only thing I'm interested in playing! If you'd like, we can always just do a more story focused rp. Asterisks (*) next to a fandom/pairing mean please for the love of god ask about this one! If any of the fandoms or pairings listed below interest you, please shoot me a PM!

Fandoms

Compilation of Final Fantasy 7***

Cloud Strife/Zack Fair*
Genesis Rhapsodos/Sephiroth or /Angeal Hewley*
Aerith Gainsborough/Tifa Lockhart
Tseng/Rufus Shinra
(There are a lot of other pairings I like for this fandom that would take up too much post space, so if the one you're into isn't here, just ask about it! Odds are very good I'll be down!)

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Dimitri/Sylvain*
Claude/Sylvain*
Hubert/Ferdinand
Marianne/Literally Any Girl (let Marianne have a gf squad unite)

Final Fantasy 15
Noctis/Gladiolus
Noctis/Ignis

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Link/Sidon

Great Pretender
Edamura/Laurent*

The Untamed
Wei Wuxian/Lan Wangji
Lan Xichen/Jin Guangyao

That's pretty much it for fandoms! Again, I love ocs! I've got ocs for most of these fandoms and would love to hear about your own as well, just hit me up! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back