• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern LF Christmas Roleplays

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
Hello!

I know, I know. Thanksgiving hasn't even hit yet, why am I looking for Christmas roleplays. I have no excuse. I just wanted to. I have some ideas, but first: The Big Things.

The Big Things
  • The characters I'm looking to use are trans and nonbinary, so if you have a problem with that I don't think we're gonna be able to rp together
  • I'm looking for MxM and NBxA currently, though I could be swayed to MxF if you've got a good oc to play my guy off of.
  • Please be 18+ before continuing
  • I prefer threads and have no length expectation, though I wanna try to do a post once a week
  • I prefer drawn fcs (properly credited) and written descriptions
  • I'm looking for rules-compliant relationships of the romantic variety
  • My characters will be between the ages of 17 to 25. Yours can be any age 16 and up
  • Decent grammar would be nice
  • Please please please give me your triggers and squicks!

Still with me? Great!

About Me

Kevin, he/him, 20, Pacific time zone

Though this thread is specifically for Christmas roleplays, I have a general thread that I haven't touched in months that's mostly still relevant here to give you a kind of idea of what kind of things I'm up for outside of this. If you wanna rp something dark but are scared to approach someone about it hmu (given you're 18+ of course).

The Vague Ideas

All overarching plots to be decided.
  • Character A is homeless and taken in by Character B for the holidays.
  • Character A works at a Christmas tree place. Character B is buying a Christmas tree.
  • Character A wins a date with Character B at a charity event.
  • Throw your ideas at me. If it's dark and not very wholesome that is totally fine tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back