• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Borderlands 1x1 RP Partners [open indefinitely]

ObitoPancake

🌸🍃🍥
NeighboringRepentantBongo-small.gif

From hunting vaults, to sharing loving embraces, I'm looking for a few partners to pad out my current Borderlands brain rot. I'm a lover of all things Borderlands and I've played all the games far more than I'd like to admit (Tales from the Borderlands included!). That being said, I've yet to touch most of 3's dlc, so if we could avoid spoilers for that, I'd be super grateful! That being said, I really just want to be buried in the Borderlands universe for awhile and I'm also trying to get back into the roleplaying community.

I am OC friendly & I also love AUs!
I do prefer to play canon characters, but I have my own cast of misfits for the universe as well, and if you have OCs I'd love to see them!

Please be aware that I don't roleplay with minors!
Mature rp is not my intention, but as an adult rping with minors makes me very uncomfortable.

no slide
Basic RP Rules
-I'm chronically ill & have trouble replying sometimes! give me like a week maximum & then give me a little nudge. I try not to keep partners waiting but sometimes I just don't have the energy to reply :-(

-Slow burn romance is my lifeblood (Canon/Canon, Oc/Oc or Oc/Canon, up to you!)

-LGBT+ friendly and preferred

-I'd like this to be long term if possible, but it doesn't have to be!

-OOC chat is very important to me, I enjoy talking out plots and such. also i will probably talk your ear off about Borderlands if you let me.

-Please give me at least a paragraph to work with! One liners are not my favorite to deal with.

-I'm fine with mature topics that deal with things other than smut and the like. Drugs, death, violence, etc. Just run it by me quickly if you're going to do something detrimental to my character(s).
Muses

*= really want to play this muse if possible
Listing them in the order of which game they appear in; I'm fine with playing them in any situation/part of their timeline. I'm also down to play whoever, these are just characters I prefer!

Borderlands
Mordecai
Dr. Zed
CL4P-TP*
Lilith

Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
Moxxi*
Doppelganger / Timothy Lawrence *
Handsome Jack
Wilhelm
Skipper

Borderlands 2
Maya
Zero
Krieg
Ellie
Tannis
Hammerlock

Tales from The Borderlands
Rhys
Vaughn
Fiona

Borderlands 3
FL4K
Zane
Troy
Wainwright
BALEX
Ships, if you're down for that!

*= 🥺
Again, these are really loose & I'm down for anything. These are just a few that I think would be neat!

Handsome Jack / Wilhelm
Timothy / Wilhelm
Vaughn / Rhys
Rhys / Timothy *
Hammerlock / Wainwright
Troy / Any bl3 Vault Hunter, really
OC overview

I'll be giving more info out on a case by case basis, I just don't want to make this longer than it already is!
Zephyr/Zeff
Best suited for a Pre-Sequel or 2 setting, Zeff is a former Hyperion biologist on the run from Handsome Jackass. Are his crimes against the company real or just because Jack is being paranoid as ever? Who knows!

Ruben
Best suited for a 1/2/3 setting. Bandit, psycho, #1 meat bicycle. Ruben is a bandit skag tamer who can barely speak a full sentence without saying something profoundly confusing. He plays around with a slagged skag most of the time. His mask is decorated with purple paint and other eridium colored accents.

Juniper
Best suited for a borderlands 3 setting. Juniper is a vault hunter and Promethian refugee who pals around with a bright pink CL4P-TP unit. She is quiet and calculating, not caring to make conversation unless forced to via work or confrontation.

Heya, I'm definitely down for Borderlands RP. Might need to be in BL2 or earlier period as I'm still working my way through BL3. Traditionally I would go for OC's (none prepared I have to say) but I could have a go at playing a canon character for sure. Also If you want someone to work through BL2 DLC with drop me a line (Or give me a hand with BL3)

Heya, I'm definitely down for Borderlands RP. Might need to be in BL2 or earlier period as I'm still working my way through BL3. Traditionally I would go for OC's (none prepared I have to say) but I could have a go at playing a canon character for sure. Also If you want someone to work through BL2 DLC with drop me a line (Or give me a hand with BL3)

I'd totally be down for that! Pre 3 pandora is one of my favorite places to mess around with characters. Who doesn't love a deadly dust bowl? We can talk more plot, characters & setting in PMs if you'd like!

Hi there, I've never done a Borderlands RP before but I've been in the fandom for a few years and think it might be fun to try! I have some OCs that I could easily adapt to the BL universe, but could potentially do a regular canon x canon sorta thing? Idk, feel free to pm me or hmu on discord if you'd like :closedeyessmile:

Hi there, I've never done a Borderlands RP before but I've been in the fandom for a few years and think it might be fun to try! I have some OCs that I could easily adapt to the BL universe, but could potentially do a regular canon x canon sorta thing? Idk, feel free to pm me or hmu on discord if you'd like :closedeyessmile:
I'll pm you in a moment <3

NeighboringRepentantBongo-small.gif

From hunting vaults, to sharing loving embraces, I'm looking for a few partners to pad out my current Borderlands brain rot. I'm a lover of all things Borderlands and I've played all the games far more than I'd like to admit (Tales from the Borderlands included!). That being said, I've yet to touch most of 3's dlc, so if we could avoid spoilers for that, I'd be super grateful! That being said, I really just want to be buried in the Borderlands universe for awhile and I'm also trying to get back into the roleplaying community.

I am OC friendly & I also love AUs!
I do prefer to play canon characters, but I have my own cast of misfits for the universe as well, and if you have OCs I'd love to see them!

Please be aware that I don't roleplay with minors!
Mature rp is not my intention, but as an adult rping with minors makes me very uncomfortable.

no slide
Basic RP Rules
-I'm chronically ill & have trouble replying sometimes! give me like a week maximum & then give me a little nudge. I try not to keep partners waiting but sometimes I just don't have the energy to reply :-(

-Slow burn romance is my lifeblood (Canon/Canon, Oc/Oc or Oc/Canon, up to you!)

-LGBT+ friendly and preferred

-I'd like this to be long term if possible, but it doesn't have to be!

-OOC chat is very important to me, I enjoy talking out plots and such. also i will probably talk your ear off about Borderlands if you let me.

-Please give me at least a paragraph to work with! One liners are not my favorite to deal with.

-I'm fine with mature topics that deal with things other than smut and the like. Drugs, death, violence, etc. Just run it by me quickly if you're going to do something detrimental to my character(s).
Muses

*= really want to play this muse if possible
Listing them in the order of which game they appear in; I'm fine with playing them in any situation/part of their timeline. I'm also down to play whoever, these are just characters I prefer!

Borderlands
Mordecai
Dr. Zed
CL4P-TP*
Lilith

Borderlands the Pre-Sequel
Moxxi*
Doppelganger / Timothy Lawrence *
Handsome Jack
Wilhelm
Skipper

Borderlands 2
Maya
Zero
Krieg
Ellie
Tannis
Hammerlock

Tales from The Borderlands
Rhys
Vaughn
Fiona

Borderlands 3
FL4K
Zane
Troy
Wainwright
BALEX
Ships, if you're down for that!

*= 🥺
Again, these are really loose & I'm down for anything. These are just a few that I think would be neat!

Handsome Jack / Wilhelm
Timothy / Wilhelm
Vaughn / Rhys
Rhys / Timothy *
Hammerlock / Wainwright
Troy / Any bl3 Vault Hunter, really
OC overview

I'll be giving more info out on a case by case basis, I just don't want to make this longer than it already is!
Zephyr/Zeff
Best suited for a Pre-Sequel or 2 setting, Zeff is a former Hyperion biologist on the run from Handsome Jackass. Are his crimes against the company real or just because Jack is being paranoid as ever? Who knows!

Ruben
Best suited for a 1/2/3 setting. Bandit, psycho, #1 meat bicycle. Ruben is a bandit skag tamer who can barely speak a full sentence without saying something profoundly confusing. He plays around with a slagged skag most of the time. His mask is decorated with purple paint and other eridium colored accents.

Juniper
Best suited for a borderlands 3 setting. Juniper is a vault hunter and Promethian refugee who pals around with a bright pink CL4P-TP unit. She is quiet and calculating, not caring to make conversation unless forced to via work or confrontation.
Hi! I have borderlands brain rot too! I literally just made this account to find Borderlands no rp partners!! Please shoot me a message if youre still active!!! Id love to rp a BUNCH of borderlands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back