• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF 1x1s | Originals + Fandoms | Here be Dragons

ChaserOfShadows

Dragons <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! I'm trying a new pool of talent to find partners for admittedly niche settings. I've not felt the desire to roleplay this strongly in ages, and I'm hoping to take advantage of it while it lasts!
This is my first time using this platform but I can assure you I am no stranger to RPing - you will find more information about me, what I'm looking for in a partner, and the ideas, fandoms, and themes I enjoy below.

You will notice that most if not all of my ideas and plots involve dragons. I suppose it's a guilty pleasure of mine but I do enjoy dreaming of sentient winged fire-breathing lizards.

It looks like the norm is for interested folk to chat via PMs, so that's what I'll be looking for! Thanks for reading ^_^

• Important info about me, my interactions with others, my writing, and my preferences.
    • I am M/20 and would prefer to RP with adults. However, if you are a minor I expect you to be upfront about your age so I may adjust as necessary to keep things safe - for you and for me.
    • I am a full time college student - I only RP in my limited free time and there are a great many things clamoring for my attention. School will be coming first but I try to get at least one reply in per day.
    • Romance is not my thing. Never has, never will be. I will go full steam ahead on platonic relationships, fluff, and bonding, but no romance. Nada. Zilch.
    • With that said I am LGBTQ+ friendly even if I am not the most well versed in the minutia. If I get anything wrong feel free to correct me!
    • I do not have a set reply length requirement either for myself or for my partners, instead living by the golden rule of improv: "Yes, and..." I may manage up to a page for a long reply but expect to see 2-6 short paragraphs depending on what I have to work with.
    • Because of how limited my time is, I will be picky about partners. Simply put: if I don't think we mesh well, I will choose to end the RP. It's not your fault, serious, but I just cannot dedicate myself to an RP if I don't see a spark.
    • I do enjoy chatting OOC! I'd like to imagine that anyone can just talk to me, especially if we're partnered up, but please don't say 'hi' if there's no follow up.
    • Dragons are <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back