• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy LF 1x1 RP Partner

bunnyshadow

Hi, just recently got back into writing, and would like to do a 1x1 roleplay with anyone who is interested. Looking for someone that can do at least one reply a day (expecting some longer responses, at least 2-3 paragraphs).

I'm a fan of fantasy, horror, dystopian sci-fi, post-apocalyptic sci-fi and usually with a touch of romance.

(I'm okay with someone that is new, or learning to write/roleplay as long as you are committed)

Thanks ~

Last edited:
I do have a couple of ideas for a dystopian sci-fi roleplay. I haven't played one of these in quite a while, but I'm interested in giving it a try. I am usually daily active, and generally provide anywhere from 2 to 5 paragraphs per post, usually mirroring the post length of my roleplay partner.

I do have a couple of ideas for a dystopian sci-fi roleplay. I haven't played one of these in quite a while, but I'm interested in giving it a try. I am usually daily active, and generally provide anywhere from 2 to 5 paragraphs per post, usually mirroring the post length of my roleplay partner.

Okay, sounds awesome! Could you send me a PM with your ideas? I'd love to discuss further.

Heya, I'm down to do something fantasy or sci-fi-related if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back