• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BeepLechuga

Certified Vampire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I crave new roleplays 👀
______

I kind of sort of want something angsty or dramatic. I also wouldn't mind something bittersweet, like 2 characters trying to mend a broken relationship. If that's not your cup of tea, I can and will explore other ideas!

Roleplay Info:

- I usually write 1-3 paragraphs (semi lit), but am flexible and can write anywhere from 1+ paragraphs to 8+ pages (5-8 pages is usually the length of my starters). I write responses in the 3rd person. I ask that people have similar writing lengths and also write in the 3rd person. The occasional one-liners are okay, and something I might occasionally do, so don't worry about that; just don't consistently give me one-liners the whole time.

- If the RP gets dry and boring or starts falling apart, let me know! We can try to fix it or rework it. And if that doesn't work out, we can start a new one if you'd like. I don't mind doing things like that.

- I treat all my roleplays as if they're AUs/Alternate versions of my characters, so I'm flexible with my characters, and I don't mind changing certain aspects of characters to better fit the settings, plot, or other characters. I also have Info stored for all the OCs I use in roleplays, so feel free to ask for that in messages (as I'm not sure how to add them here)

☆

Stuff I'm okay with:

- Different character dynamics- I know a lot of people like romance roleplays, but I very much enjoy a good, strong, platonic relationship- or a found family type of deal, etc. In terms of romance though, I accept any/all orientations and genders for shipping!

- For settings, I like Modern, Fantasy, Dystopian, Victorian Era, Steampunk, but mostly the first three. I'm open to trying other new settings, as well as others original worlds and stuff, as long as I'm able to learn about it!

- For genres I mostly enjoy Drama, Angst, Crime, Sci-Fi, Thriller, Action, and Mystery. I've done roleplays in a wide variety of genres, so I'm down for pretty much anything. (Romance is probably my least favorite, but as long as there's drama mixed in there and it's not boring, I'm open to that too)

☆

I'm not really currently looking for Fandom based roleplays, unless they're FNAF related.

☆

Additional notes: I like to draw, I have a lot of art of my original characters; It's not required, but I always find it fun and nice when people show me their OC art!

Anyways, if you read all this and are interested in roleplaying, feel free to reply to this thread or message me, and I'll get back to you asap!
(And sorry for bad formatting, I'm on mobile)

Last edited:
Bump! Still looking. Right now I'm craving something angsty or bittersweet, like 2 characters trying to mend a broken relationship or something (nor romantic; like a friendship)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back