• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy LF 1x1 partners to interact with my bard!

ObitoPancake

🌸🍃🍥

I've recently hit a standstill when it comes to my lovely little man Amon. I'd love to broaden his lore a bit, maybe give him a chance to make a few new friends that he can hopefully hold on to! If you'd like to read all about him before roleplaying, here's his RP Repository Profile, but you don't have to read it if you'd prefer not to! I will be elaborating on his lore and such via rp, so you'll end up knowing more about him anyway!

Please be aware that I don't roleplay with anyone under 18. Roleplaying with minors makes me incredibly uncomfortable.

Basic RP Rules
-Slow burn romance is my lifeblood

-I'd like this to be long term if possible

-OOC chat is very important to me, I enjoy talking out plots and such

-Please give me at least a paragraph to work with, I don't do one liners.

-I'm fine with mature topics that deal with things other than smut and the like. Drugs, death, violence, etc. Just run it by me quickly if you're going to do something detrimental to Amon.

-We can either do this freeform or with occasional dice use if you'd like to spice it up a bit, let me know :-)!
A quick view of Amon

Amon Hyden - 25 - He/Him - Tiefling - Bard & Con Artist - Homosexual/Homoromantic

Depending on who you ask, Amon-or Hope, as he sometimes calls himself- is either the most emotionally dense man you will ever meet, or could charm you with just a blink of an eye. It's unclear if this is an act, some people are simply more easily wooed, or if there is something else at play here.
What to Expect

I'm a fairly active roleplayer and depending on the length of our replies, I can reply anywhere from a few times a day to a few times a week! I am a freelance artist and I make my own hours, so there may be times when I will be unavailable. I ask that you please don't bump me unless it's been about a week since my last reply.

As for what to expect from Amon, keep in mind that he is not the most emotionally sound tiefling around. He will put on a bold face, strutting around like he's the kind of the castle until someone gets a bit too close for comfort. But I don't want to spoil too much about him, gotta save something for the roleplay!

Fool Me Twice
buzzwords; fantasy, mystery, potential-romance, light dice use (optional!)
You've gone to visit a circus that has come to town and upon leaving, spot a shady looking man slinking around in the dark corners of the tent. His name is Hope Ashmoon and he's interested in playing a little game with you. Just a simple dice game; your gold against his.

High Voltage Hope
buzzwords; fantasy, romance, light nsfw, potential-smut, light dice use (optional!)
On a visit to a little city named Frostford, you find yourself walking into a seedy night club/brothel called Volts. There you find a rather charming looking tiefling named Hope. He asks if you're here for a good time with a devious smile.

Gloominess Maximus
buzzwords; fantasy, angst, potential-romance, light dice use (optional!)
Stopping in at a tavern overnight greets you with a shocking sight. Amon Hyden, a well-known bard seems to be drinking away his troubles. It's unclear exactly what is bothering him but maybe talking to him could give you some answers.

Oskar's Orders
buzzwords; fantasy, adventure, mystery, potential-romance, light dice use (optional!)
You are a mercenary hired by a wealthy dwarven architect named Oskar. He has tasked you with hunting down and bringing him the head of one Hope Ashmoon. The description you've been given is vague but you feel that you're on the right track. The only issue now is that the names aren't matching up. Is it possible that Amon Hyden, a lovable well-known bard, is also the Hope Ashmoon you've been sent to kill?

If you're interested in any of these, please shoot me a PM!

Hi there, this sounds fairly epic, and I'm definitely interested. I'd be keen on Oskar's Orders

Alternately I'd be pretty keen on playing a half elf rogue type, raised in poverty(hunting in the kings forest to get by and so forth) who either Amon gets hired to clear out a bandit encampment, it turns out to be a ragtag collection of outcasts, and generally Robin Hoody vibes....
Or said rogue slips into a tavern one night, and ends up cutting Amons purse potentially containing something far more valuable...And dangerous than gold- that a shadowy group of necromancers is itching to get their hands on, Amon having just returned from a quest to claim it for the lord of the hold/Temple of Amaunator, and Amon hurries to catch up, and get it back, as the necromancers close in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back