• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Closed ty!

DbIORVS.gif

Hey-o! I've been looking for a very specific craving and praying that someone will share this interest: a Gravity Falls inspired RP! Note: Just because I say it's inspired doesn't mean you have needed to watch the show beforehand! (Please, feed me, I've been craving this for what feels like a whole week now cries )

Condensed About Me:

- Name's Nikki; I'm 27, she/her, CST

- The being said, I prefer my RP partners to be 20+ years old with 18+ characters!

- Sometimes I can reply multiple times in a day, and sometimes I need to space out my replies so I don’t tire out! My reply lengths can vary, typically I average a nice 3 paragraphs per reply, but it can be more or less depending on what's needed! Even OOC-wise I can be slow to reply due to chronic illness - please be okay with this!

- I LOVE shipping; my usual pairing is MxF (sometimes FxF but very rare!)

- I love to chit chat with my partners, too!

- If possible would highly prefer OOC to be done on Discord! It's just easier for me to communicate and keep up that way, thanks! (OOC can be done through PMs at first/overall, but it's harder for me in the long run... ahah)

About The RP:

- Gravity Falls inspired, ofc! This means an original cast of characters! I don’t play canons, sorry!

- And on that subject, please be okay with playing multiple characters/juggling NPCs!

- That being said, I’m also hoping to play twins in the spirit of the show! I’m flexible about this, however~!

- Knowledge about the show is appreciated, but not required! (Though, there may be spoilers if you’ve wanted to watch the show?)

- Genres/Themes include comedy, some horror, wacky shenanigans while trying to solve mysteries, family, big dumb crushes, Twins being ride or die for each other!

Looking forward to hearing from ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back