• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Leviathan Age OOC

To be fair you were threatening to torch people and you did sic a robot dog on Pat.
I ment the light from what Fuzz Fuzz . Said. As for the threatening did I ever light someone on fire no. As for the dog its a fear tactic that humans have used since before we domesticated dogs. We naturally fear wolves and we used them,in warfair for thousands of years

I ment the light from what Fuzz Fuzz . Said. As for the threatening did I ever light someone on fire no. As for the dog its a fear tactic that humans have used since before we domesticated dogs. We naturally fear wolves and we used them,in warfair for thousands of years
You tried to light Cas on fire. And I thought you were talking about him not being immediately jumped as soon as he stepped onto the scene. My mistake on that front.

You tried to light Cas on fire. And I thought you were talking about him not being immediately jumped as soon as he stepped onto the scene. My mistake on that front.
Lol nope. If I knew I was going to,fight Cas I would of prepared differently, dropped the flamethrower, gotten the armor insulating against electricity same with hound, possibly gotten a powerful magnet nearby one of those industrial ones in order to fuck with the electrical powers you have as it will make,it hard to control the electricity you use. Possibly a sniper team or two as back up. James isnt a LEV like everyone else so insted I made him a prepare freak. But only against the target he was sent after. As Cas was an unknown variable he doesn't mind his loss as he didnt have all the infomation

Alright, wrote a book but I'm done, also if you need me to change colors I gladly will for you.

I was promised a vacation and all I get was a lousy t-shirt!

Yeah sorry my activity has been a bit spotty as of late. Tests and stuff.

sorry i didnt notify anyone sooner, but i have found that i am far too busy to be gming this. i just dont have the time for it like i thought i would. Anyone is welcome to take over and such. again, my apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back