• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Leviathan Age OOC

Well Patrick can hope James get's reassigned to capture another LEV and he can forget all about him?

Yeah fat chance.

Well Patrick can hope James get's reassigned to capture another LEV and he can forget all about him?

Yeah fat chance.

Oh no its personal now. It started out as just a job. Oh I'm thinking about ways to change it up for his approach now. I'm thinking hound will get a bit more flame covered next time and Pyro will not be using an flame thrower, I'm thinking more like a shot gun with dragons breath rounds. Those things are bad ass and are even more terrifying then a flamethrower. Oh and since james is the type to fuck with someone mentally I will have him appear a few times or do something to let Patrick know he is still being hunted. James just went from a average Hunter to OCD about finding and getting revenge. So I think he may act a bit psychopathy for the next few encounters till he feels he got even.

But don't worry he wont go OP. I avoid that to the best of my abilities. No auto hits and no insta kills. As you can tell by the last fight he got worse then he gave lol

I have a feeling it's mostly because his dog went kaput that it got personal. Reminds me of this.

I have a feeling it's mostly because his dog went kaput that it got personal. Reminds me of this.
Oh ya he doesn't care about himself he knows his job has risks. Its hound he is pissed about. Also sorry for the delayed responce I was looking for a part of john wick but couldnt find it. So I used this part instes

Hound is damages and needs a new leg while Pyro has a few broken bones and some burns. But due to the agency he is working for he can be back,to,hunting in just over a week XP also he can walk currently just not well and he needs a cast on his arm and some burn gel for his back

Ooo, Sounds bad. Want Dom to go after Patrick?
Sure go for it juat visit james,so he can give you all the information he has on him. Want to take hound with you he should be repaired by the time you track him down and his fear of fire would come in handy with hound. But if you do go for him PM me since I have a request for your guy

Last edited:
Don't worry guys you don't have to fight yet. David under estimated his jumping, so don't worry.

Hey did you two post around at the same time, cause uh that kinda stumped me a bit unless I have to take some liberties on who spoke first, unless you two spoke at the same time.
Fuzz Fuzz WitworthGold WitworthGold

My char has a pair of glasses that has a small camera that works as a light on the side of his glasses. you will get to see the fight. All I need is NyxNightmare NyxNightmare or A-1 A-1 to post so I can continue.

Hey A-1 A-1 just to he clear my guy did offer to take you in at first before you started running and I got caught up fighting the person who blew me up. Hell he even offer Patrick a dealScreenshot_2017-04-07-22-36-21.png

I know that, but Patrick don't believe that. He even called you a 'bucket of bolts'.

And ow that image was way big.

I know that, but Patrick don't believe that. He even called you a 'bucket of bolts'.

And ow that image was way big.
Ya blame the screen shot it made it that big it hurts me too and its on my phone

Also can't wait to see Patrick's reaction when he sees how James really is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back