• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Leviathan Age OOC

What happens when an L.E.U. agents gets hurt like do they have special facilities to help them,or do they have a few healing type LEVs to help speed up the healing

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Hey, is this still open? I'm thinking about making a young LEU intern who does desk work while working in secret to gather data or investigate on wanted LEVs and record them as a challenge to keep herself unnoticed.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Hey, is this still open? I'm thinking about making a young LEU intern who does desk work while working in secret to gather data or investigate on wanted LEVs and record them as a challenge to keep herself unnoticed.
I believe its still open. Also what else are you planning for your character it is interesting to me to see how people create there characters

Samurai Jay Samurai Jay I'm kinda planning my character to appear sweet, but mischievous. That's the gist of it so far, but I'm reading over the character sheets to see if I can incorporate something from that.

Edit: A-1 A-1 Hey you don't mind if my character know yours some how? Your character's history fits with mine being a sleuth she is given that the LEU has a reason for chasing you now after eight years of not doing so. Only thing I can see why they are is that they just now realized that you were alive and mistaken your dead brother for him.

Last edited:
So I'm going to wait a few posts so everyone catchrs up before I get rushed back to the L.E.U. HQ or get send out the message I am in the hospital

Are we aloud to make two characters?

Yes, as many characters as you feel you can handle. Otherwise it would be unfair If I am the only one with multiple characters XD That's what I think anyways.

Samurai Jay Samurai Jay If you want to write in an NPC that specializes in healing you are welcome to do so. But I wouldn't be envisioning healed in five seconds speed lol. Say you broke your arm, you could have it healed within a day or two. I imagined most medics are at the LEU Base. But I guess it wouldn't be impossible to have a medic in battle. Just uncommon. I was thinking having some injections handy that sort of put your pain receptors on mute might be something they would have in this day in age. Or endurance enhancement injections. All that last around 10-15 minutes or so for an extra boost.

Kasim Kasim Yes we are still acepting (:

Please excuse my recent absence. Some family medical issues occurring for me today. So maybe I will post later, or not. I'll try not to be too scarce.

Yes, as many characters as you feel you can handle. Otherwise it would be unfair If I am the only one with multiple characters XD That's what I think anyways.

Samurai Jay Samurai Jay If you want to write in an NPC that specializes in healing you are welcome to do so. But I wouldn't be envisioning healed in five seconds speed lol. Say you broke your arm, you could have it healed within a day or two. I imagined most medics are at the LEU Base. But I guess it wouldn't be impossible to have a medic in battle. Just uncommon. I was thinking having some injections handy that sort of put your pain receptors on mute might be something they would have in this day in age. Or endurance enhancement injections. All that last around 10-15 minutes or so for an extra boost.

Please excuse my recent absence. Some family medical issues occurring for me today. So maybe I will post later, or not. I'll try not to be too scarce.
Got it I will write an NPC that anyone can use when they need healing in the L.E.U.

Awesome! I was working on my CS history and cross referencing it with A-1 A-1 's CS and the OP of the main RP thread and some lore questions popped up.

Was the LEU was created before the war or after? Where they some kind of law enforcement agency that maintained the peace by making sure the bracelets stayed on the meta-humans before becoming more military like during and after the the war if they were established before the war happened?

Okay so if I'm understanding the OP of the RP thread correctly, the time line is this:

2085: Everyone lived in peace til war happened with the battle of Tetrovia.
2086-2087 (?): Tetrovia was captured by Lev.
2087-2088 (?): Tetrovia was reclaimed by human/LEU forces. LEU was established during this battle.

If that's the case, I might have to get creative here with A-1 A-1 .

Well it is hinted in RP that Patrick may not remember clearly what happened at the time of his brothers death other than what killed him and the grief got him to the point of him making up theories.

I mean you can be the bystander who he had healed and remembered what really happened but that's up to you.

Is it possible that the government was taking actions against who they deemed to be dangerous Lev's well before the war?

I just realized I could have the three levs who James fought with painted as terrorists because of how the fight when down and the only people killed were the "selfless" L.E.U. agents who gave there lives to stop a LEV attack on a crowed event

Fun Fact: I just now learned that doing @<username> sends an alert to that person. I didn't know this before because I had that setting turned off right when I joined until now. Now I won't miss somebody mentioning me from a thread that I am not watching again.

And I have a good feeling that James is piiiiissssed about what just happened. Round two might not be pretty for Patrick if that happens.

Round one he offered people chances to survive... Round 2 wont be so pretty. Also does your character have his cellphone on him?
A-1 A-1

Oh man I'm so phyched about that post I just made it was actually what the most terrifying thing I can imagine in that situation and I went with it.
Hate to burst his bubble but, Cass had most of her face hidden. It's in my earlier post from when Cayden went to her for help, she pulled her hood up as well as the cowl neck of her shirt to hide the lower half of her face. so he might have seen her eyes and I'll concede that, but at no point did we say her cowl or hood fell down or slipped off. So he might have guessed that she'd a girl but who she is exactly can't be logically deduced.

Hate to burst his bubble but, Cass had most of her face hidden. It's in my earlier post from when Cayden went to her for help, she pulled her hood up as well as the cowl neck of her shirt to hide the lower half of her face. so he might have seen her eyes and I'll concede that but at no point did we say her cowl or hood fell down or slipped off.
Its more to fuck with Patrick then anything the only real person who's face he saw was Patrick's and hound maybe got a look at clayden but that is up to nightmare.

Its more to fuck with Patrick then anything the only real person who's face he saw was Patrick's and hound maybe got a look at clayden but that is up to nightmare.

True, but I think that how he's messing with Pat has pushed him squarely into the psychopath/sociopath category. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back