• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Leviathan Age OOC

I'm thinking about haveing hound act like a remote controlled robot while my character haveing some basic stuff applied to his armor to make,it look like it is basic metal and now power armor. And of course painting the tips of the grunts guns with orange

And posted.

This should be a theme song of what's about to happen there.

Or basically just imagine this. Shame on me for not remembering this til Samurai Jay Samurai Jay pointed this out.

ha i watched up to like S2 until i couldn't deal with the drama anymore, but knowing myself i'll probably dive into it in a few weeks again.

i just discovered this song today and the bridge of it makes me think of Prof :(

"If you want I could tell the truth
That this life takes its toll on you
That I spend nights stitching up the loose threads of my soul
And in the mornings I’m bullet proof"

I feel so bad for crushing Patrick's attempt to actually do something fun after being paranoid for so long. But it's in James character to actually do something like this. If it counts you're probably still let you have some of the limited edition stuff that he got

i just discovered this song today and the bridge of it makes me think of Prof :(

"If you want I could tell the truth
That this life takes its toll on you
That I spend nights stitching up the loose threads of my soul
And in the mornings I’m bullet proof"
Send me a link ~
And honestly it only starts getting good after season 2 xD when i first started watching VD I thought it was so cringy but I was very bored at the time lol. But there is definitely drama in it, it just becomes significantly less "twilight ish" as I thought the begining seasons were.

This is what happens when copy and paste go wrong folks. D-X

(Just pretend there's two more dots after be at the end of the second paragraph. >_>)

Last edited:
This is getting interesting two for the price of one. Pyro is haveing the time of his life right now

I just went with the flow there but I'm pretty sure I have cut a part of his shock of finding himself bleeding when he didn't notice when I was making it too long, just to explain that bit.

But what I'm really concerned about is that I have missed over the fact that your men had fired at us and was catching up right behind us. That was a boo boo on my part for skimming.

Skimming and rush posting is bad m'kay? Don't be like me.

WitworthGold WitworthGold I like the clockwork company name XD it really fits with their motto. What is your current location? Think she could be near the gaming convention like a few blocks from it? Cuz Cayden is about to try and dip and I was wondering if its okay if I run into you. But if you want to remain a bit elusive for now I understand too.

WitworthGold WitworthGold I like the clockwork company name XD it really fits with their motto. What is your current location? Think she could be near the gaming convention like a few blocks from it? Cuz Cayden is about to try and dip and I was wondering if its okay if I run into you. But if you want to remain a bit elusive for now I understand too.
Thanks, it was gonna be "Lightspeed" instead of "Clockwork" but when the rest of the slogan came to me clockwork made the more sense. No problem at all, she's likely not going to reveal that she's a lev right up front but regardless she's no lover of the L.E.U and will try to help if she knows that they're the ones following him.

Last edited:
No more posts today for me. A project presentation in the morning and I still can't turn off my phone even though I went to bed since 2 hours ago QQ

At times I am so so bad in condensing stuff. I just gave up here, sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At least I didn't leave anything out right, right? ._.

So how big are these wastes in tetrovia? And would it be possible for someone of David's physique to get through easily?

So how big are these wastes in tetrovia? And would it be possible for someone of David's physique to get through easily?
Well, I imagine for him it wouldn't be that difficult. It's not exactly pretty in Tetrovia anymore, so battle ridden in certain parts of the city that everyone wonders the point of spending so much money to fix it up. It's like a, "the government says they are working on fixing it...but..." So some buildings are completely torn down and stuff.

Thank you for the Discription of the wastes, I was thinking of him escaping tetrovia through the wastes.

Looks like we have our first melee of the rp happening now. I truthfully thought that it would have been Vara to go and get into a fight, and possibly with another member of the L.E.U. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back