Levellia's character storage

All of my OCs will be posted in this thread!

┅━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┅

H O P E ' S P E A K

A C A D E M Y

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ I've never really introduced myself to someone before... I guess that saying my name would help though. I'm Yukiko Kiyabu, but I don't like being formal, just call me Yuki. I guess another thing I should say is my talent. I'm the Ultimate Lolita Model. It's kinda exhausting to introduce myself, so I'm gonna stop now... ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

┅━━━━━━━━━┅ 「 GENERAL INFORMATION 」┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Ultimate Lolita Model 浤
Yukiko is a model who specifically is known for her lolita type body and clothing style. She is a very famous lolita model, and she's seen on lots of kids magazines, as well as petite model magazines, though she isn't a petite model. Her fans mainly consist of young children who like her fashion and how she looks, though she also has a lot of older type males who watch her shows and read her magazines for unsavory purposes.

浳 Name 浤
Yukiko Kiyabu

浳 Gender Identification 浤
Female with feminine pronouns

浳 Sex 浤
Female

浳 Biological Age 浤
‣ 17

浳 Education Status 浤
‣Grade 11

浳 Date Of Birth 浤
‣ 4/23 at 7:30AM

浳 Zodiac 浤
Taurus

浳 Sexual Orientation 浤
Bisexual

浳 Romantic Orientation 浤
Biromantic

┅━━━━━━━━━┅「 KILLING GAME 」┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 She's on Fire Tonight: The Ultimate Super Highschool Level Lolita Model's Execution: Executed 浤

Yukiko is trapped in a room with walls that start closing in. Yukiko starts trying to prevent the walls from moving. Seeing this Monokuma flips a switch which starts to raise the temperature in the room to a degree where Yukiko's clothes start burning. Since Yukiko is terrified of fire, she frantically tries to put out the flames. Yukiko then dies from the fire and heat turning her to ashes. The walls then completely close in. Monokuma then unlocks the door to the room where everyone else sees that the pressure put on the ashes made the ashes turn into a single pink diamond, the jewel she wears on most of her outfits.

浳 Hope or Despair? 浤
Hope

浳 Victim or Blackened 浤
If given the right motive, Yukiko will poison someone to escape. However, because of her weak body build, she is an easy target for others to kill.

浳 Survivor 浤
‣Yukiko would survive mainly from either secluding herself from others or being with multiple people at once all the time, not risking death.

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ Th-This is messed up-! I-I can't do this! Let me go, let me go, let me go! ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

┅━━━━━━━━━┅「 TRIVIA 」┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Backstory 浤
Yukiko was born as the heiress to the Kiyabu family , the head of Japan's main fashion + modeling industry, and her family was very overbearing due to this important role. Making things worse, her chosen bloodline was constantly targeted by conspiracies and assassinations due to jealous people. As a child, she constantly suffered cruel and even life-threatening pranks and threats, like having pins in her shoes, dead mice scattered all over her bed, and poisoned food. To make matters even worse, she was also a key target of older men who were into lolita type girls like her, making her paranoid around most men.

浳 Trivia 浤
‣ •Yukiko's name means 'a rare child'

‣•Yukiko's favorite color is tangerine orange

•Yukiko dislikes citrusy fruits

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ I don't like being alone... ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

┅━━━━━━━━━┅「 PERSONALITY 」┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Mental Age 浤
Yukiko acts mature and childish at the same time, like a mature preteen.

浳 Masculinity/Femininity 浤
Yukiko is not very masculine.

浳 Good Traits 浤
•Kind

•Patient

•Loyal

•Passionate

•Sweet

浳 Bad Traits 浤
•Stubborn

•Timid

•Easily pushed around

•Too quiet

•Falls asleep everywhere

Beautiful anime girls.jpeg

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ Hmm... Well, I really like candy. Oh, and I like cake too! Cake is yummy. ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

┅━━━━━━━━━┅「 APPEARANCE 」┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Phsyical Age 浤
About 11-12 physically, she has a very childish body.

Yukiko looks very feminine.

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ D-Don't say that I'm cute! Y-You don't know whether that insults me or not! ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

┅━━━━━━━━━┅「 SHIPS 」┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Canon Love Interests 浤
•Chihiro
•Makoto
•Junko (Mukuro in disguise)
•Celestia
•Sonia
•Chiaki
•Gundham
•Kazuichi
•Tenko
•Shuichi
•Kaede
•Tsumugi
•Kokichi
•Kirumi

┅━━━━━━━━━┅「 THEME SONG 」┅━━━━━━━━━┅

https://open.spotify.com/track/5Ae06mRf0DRpE20tr4YgiI?si=xSIbEFDNQmqY5jgdIuOMTQ&utm_source=copy-link

┅━━━━━━━━━┅「 GALLERY 」┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 FaceClaim 浤
Beautiful anime girls.jpeg

As a child
Anime picture_touhou hakurei reimu mizumidori single long hair tall image _819x1167_311113_en.png

Template made by ~ Kandi!

Last edited:

H O P E ' S P E A K

A C A D E M Y

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ Well, I guess my fame surpasses my expectations again. But, let's properly introduce ourselves. I'm Ayumi Kumagai, and I'm the Ultimate Actress. Charmed, I'm sure. ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Ultimate Actress and Despair 浤
Ayumi is an actress who has succeeded in being one of the most amazing actresses in the world. She can slip into any role perfectly, and her acting skills are perfect. Her stage name is 'Valentine' due to her having been born on Valentines day, though a lot of people call her 'Nightowl' do to her photoshoot photos often having her with filters where she has wings.

Alongside with being an actress, however, Ayumi is also a despair. Due to her upbringing, she has a strong hatred for everyone she meets, and she has a goal of making everyone feel what she felt as a child.

浳 Name 浤
Ayumi Kumagai

Female, feminine pronouns

浳 Sex 浤
Female

浳 Biological Age 浤

浳 Education Status 浤

浳 Date Of Birth 浤

‣ 4/12
3:36 PM

浳 Zodiac 浤
‣ Aries

浳 Sexual Orientation 浤
Bisexual

浳 Romantic Orientation 浤
Biromantic

浳 The Ultimate Actress' Execution: Executed: Paparazzi 浤
Ayumi is running in a hallway then she encounters a paparazzi. She then attempts to run away, when they reach the roof access, a helicopter is waiting for them Ayumi gets in the copter then the pilot monokuma then takes the copter to a altitude of 14,004 feet then flies straight to the earth crashing and killing Ayumi instantly.

浳 Hope or Despair? 浤
Despair

浳 Victim or Blackened 浤
Ayumi would become a blackened within the first few murders.

浳 Survivor 浤
‣ The only way she'd survive would be by winning a Killing Game.

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ What a pity, I've lost. You know, it's rare for me to slip out of character like that. It's like a murder without the death, a bag of chips with no chips, it contradicts itself completely. ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Backstory 浤

Ayumi ad a harsh life as a child. She was physically and emotionally abused by people in her family and in other places, like school or in town. Among other things, she was also bullied, being splashed with water, smeared with mud, and getting burned with cigarettes. The bullies would also beat her up, cut her hair, draw on her, use her as a target for dart games, make her responsible for their debts, and tell her to eat bugs and make her imitate animals. In addition, she didn't have any friends.

As a result, Ayumi quickly fell into the depths of despair. She hated every aspect of her life, and she wanted to make everyone pay for what they did to her, becoming vengeful and hateful. Ayumi had to hide these emotions though, and she began to play up other personas. She was quickly scouted by acting schools for being able to act so many different personalities. By the time she was 13, she was a well known child actress who was going to have a bright future. Ayumi used this fame to grow her reputation, something that would help with her plans to make everyone suffer for what they did to her.

浳 Trivia 浤
‣•Ayumi plays up a specific persona when around other people, a sophisticated and charming persona so that people trust her easily.

‣ •Ayumi has nervous ticks that she hides very well, such as twitching her eyebrow.

‣ •Ayumi dislikes music.

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ ...Bravo. They really don't call you the Ultimate Detective for nothing. I never pictured that it'd end this way... I guess all I was made for was suffering... suffering... suffering... SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOU PIGS! ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Mental Age 浤
Ayumi acts like a mature teenager, acting like her age.

Ayumi is very feminine.

浳 Good Traits 浤
‣ •Intelligent/Sophisticated

‣ •Confident

‣ •Charismatic

浳 Bad Traits 浤
•Hateful

‣ •Vengeful

‣ •Doesn't feel sympathy

hen-tie - Professional, Digital Artist _ DeviantArt.png

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ Hmm? How charming and splendid! ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Phsyical Age 浤
Ayumi looks about 17-18 in age.

Ayumi looks very feminine.

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ Disgusting creatures like you don't deserve to walk the Earth. ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

┅━━━━━━━━━┅「 SHIPS & FRIENDSHIPS 」┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Canon Love Interests 浤
•Junko
•Mukuro
•Toko
•Nagito
•Gundham
•Hajime
•Izuru
•Tsumugi
•Korekiyo

┅━━━━━━━━━┅「 GALLERY 」┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 FaceClaim 浤
hen-tie - Professional, Digital Artist _ DeviantArt.png

As a preteen/middle schooler
ddoo82k-ef8f7099-d7dc-475a-b846-1c1b2da159ef.png

Template made by ~ Kandi!

Last edited:
H O P E ' S P E A K

A C A D E M Y

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ If you're going to be so insistent on an introduction, fine. My name is Satoshi Watanabe, and I'm the Ultimate Mathematician. Happy now? Then scram, I've no interest in continuing this conversation. ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Ultimate Mathematician 浤
Satoshi is an extremely talented mathematician. Ever since he was young, he's had a connection with numbers, and anything else relating to math, for that matter. By the time he was in fifth grade, he was taking college level math classes, and he even became well known by famous scientists and mathematicians for his incredible math talents.

浳 Name 浤
Satoshi Watanabe

Male, masculine pronouns

浳 Sex 浤
Male

浳 Biological Age 浤

浳 Education Status 浤
Grade 12/Senior

浳 Date Of Birth 浤
‣ 3/24
2:60 Am

浳 Zodiac 浤
Aries

浳 Sexual Orientation 浤
Homosexual

浳 Romantic Orientation 浤
Homoromantic

浳 Execution: The Ultimate Mathematician's Execution: Executed: 浤
Satoshi is strapped to a chair, facing a giant, movie theater sized screen. Monokuma frantically types away, showing complex math equations. As the answer is typed out, a giant X appears on screen, indicating a wrong answer, delivering an electric shock to the chair. More equations show up on screen in rapid fashion, and as it does so, it becomes more and more clear that these are actually correct answers, but because they keep getting marked as "wrong", the shocks continue. Eventually, the dazed Satoshi sees on the screen "2 + 2 =". A giant "4" then appears on screen, with a ding and a checkmark. Satoshi gets a massive smile on their face, before the giant 4 suddenly leans forward and crushes him beneath it.

浳 Hope or Despair? 浤
Hope

浳 Victim or Blackened 浤
Satoshi is more likely to be a victim. Even though he can be cruel at times, the worst thing he'll do to someone is insult them when he's annoyed, actually hurting and or killing someone would be preposterous to him.

浳 Survivor 浤
Satoshi would almost always be alone, so he'd survive by cutting himself off from everyone else.

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ No, I am not 'effing' with you, I don't believe in impractical jokes like this. ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Trivia 浤
•Satoshi's name means 'Intelligent History'

•Satoshi secretly cuddles a stuffed bear to sleep

•Satoshi has never yelled, not even once

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ ...fine. But know that just because I'm spending time with you doesn't mean I actually like you in any way. This is simply so you'll go away and leave me be afterwards. ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Mental Age 浤
Satoshi acts very mature, similar to a young adult.

Satoshi acts masculine.

浳 Good Traits 浤
•Intelligent/Sophisticated

‣ •Loyal

‣ •Logical

浳 Bad Traits 浤
•Rude

‣ •Stubborn

‣ •Extremely blunt

6855ec72-33ff-4ee4-a18e-b58f5454a43f.jpeg

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ If you have a problem with this, then you can leave, I never said that I wanted your help to begin with. ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Phsyical Age 浤
He looks right around his age.

Satoshi looks masculine.

┅━━━━━━━━┅ ❝ Even if I did have a so called 'crush' on you, why would I admit it in the first place? It's illogical. ❞ ┅━━━━━━━━━┅

┅━━━━━━━━━┅「 SHIPS 」┅━━━━━━━━━┅

浳 Canon Love Interests 浤
•Byakuya Togami

•Mondo Owada

•Gundham Tanaka

•Kazuichi Souda

•Kaito Momota

•Korekiyo Shinguji