• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings let's write! (this search is OPEN)

persimmon

social justice cleric
how do you do? if you're anything like me, you like a stress free, imaginative writing experience that has you invested in your characters (and your partner's ones!) and the world they inhabit. if you're anything like me you've probably been around roleplay forums for a while, and you enjoy meeting all the weird and wonderful people who make these places what they are! if you're anything like me, you're here to enjoy what we do and improve our writing together.

as for my ideas! i like irradiated, post-apocalyptic scenarios. i like zombies, deathclaws, deserts, and bombed-out cities. i like freak storms and freakier superpowers, corrupt governments and the valiant resistance. spaceships amongst the stars and voyages made across millenia. human struggles and monsters at night. from vampires and werewolves to angels and demons to witches and warlocks to androids and engineers. my characters eat concrete, they shapeshift, they drink blood, they brawl and conquer and live and breathe in a thousand different worlds. they're not monochrome, they're not restricted by gender or by sexuality, they demand to be heard.

i like a lot of different things! i've seen all the tropes passing me by - those who were there on neopets or wherever 10 years ago will still have a gut reaction to the words 'gifted' or 'warriors', which is a burden we have to bear forever
and ever

anyway more than anything i love a partner who gets just as excited about the roleplay and our characters as me!

the big ones

for as long as anyone can remember, the grand city of "" has been controlled (and terrorized) by a family of ancient, incredibly powerful vampires. A, thousands of years old and the head of the family, has crushed every challenger with an iron fist, thus securing his family's future as kings and queens... for eternity. until, that is, B shows up. an unexpected visitor from a different plane of existence, this demon is a childish brat with violent, macabre intentions. for a while, he's content to keep his mindless slaughter to the 'livestock' - the suppressed citizens of "". however, when a member of the ruling family is found dead, killed like a common peasant, A is forced to meet the insolent intruder and solve the matter once and for all.
my character: henry, 25, aggressively straight edge nightclub bouncer. gay, and struggling with it. your character: his best friend, who's told henry he's off party drugs for good after an overdose. into everyone but henry (much to his dismay). the story? the outbreak of the zombie apocalypse, on a busy saturday night in a popular club in the heart of the city. while trying to get to safety, henry finds YC off his face in the middle of the crowd, and has to rescue him so that he can kill him himself for using again. and how do you survive a zombie apocalypse anyway?
every traveler who takes the high road has heard of the gryphon, though never from anyone who's actually encountered the legendary beast. for years it has terrorised the trade route, gleefully ripping apart merchants and their caravan guards, then taking its pick from the treasures they were carrying. it has slain countless knights and paid mercenaries, hundreds of plucky peasant kids who thought they could kill the tyrant and marry the princess as their reward. seeing that mortals simply cannot deal with the gryphon on their own, the gods transform the beast into the animal it hates ever so much - a human. which makes for a bewildered, powerless gryphon in a cold, bloodthirsty human world.

the general ones

> bodyguard/charge - there's a post apocalyptic plot for this you can ask about! think fallout with snarky travelling companions

> werewolves! vampires!

> demons and priests - in a murky middle of nowhere medieval village caught between two armies?

> a flighty royal and the knight charged with keeping him safe, regardless of the inconvenient situation he finds himself in!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back