• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Write Something Peachy!

Nyerro~!

Alright, I've been role-playing for about seven years. Since In on a tablet, I will only do about a paragraph to prevent cramping in my hands.... otherwise I could probably write for days.

I would love to do something like Orange, hopefully using OCs? If you'd like to use a Canon character, that's fine by me, I just prefer using an OC.

If that doesn't tickle your fancy, I would love to do either the toxic relationship or the fluff fest.

I honestly prefer to play females as well... I get bored playing men x.x

Hit me up if you'd like to role play!

SHOPYou_re_a_Peach_white_grande.jpg
hi everyone ! so i've recently taken one doozy of a hiatus due to school and work — but as the spring semester ends and my hours are starting to chillax I've found a sudden burst of motivation for writing ! so, more than anything, i'm just looking for a handful [ or two ] of partners who are fun and just simply want to have fun. fine-tuning writing skills can be fun and important and all...but i'm just looking for a chill vibe, ya dig? ;> so, uh, yeah ! i'll post a bit more of what i'm like and what i'm looking for, and then we'll get into yeah? yeah. :>

what to expect from me
↳ i'm a full time student with a part-time job! so while i'd rather be as active possible, it can be difficult at times. i'll usually keep you posted on my activity, and at times i can be gone for around three days or so...but i'll typically let you know if it'll be longer if need be! so, really, all i guess i'm saying is that i'd love it if you were patient with me when it comes to activity, and i'll do the same.
↳ i mirror posts! whatever you throw at me, i'll hurl right back atcha! [ maybe not so violently ] i love writing and i love myself a good 'back and forth' between me and my partner! i can write a paragraph, or a whole five pages if it's what's necessary. i'm flexible, dawg ;">
i have no triggers! but if you do, please kindly let me know. i'd hate to make anyone feel uncomfy.
i like to do m x f mainly, and i've never done m x m or f x f. however, that doesn't mean i'm opposed to it...i'm open to just about anything. same with genders too, i can totally play male or female.
not to sound self-important... i'm pretty nice and friendly! i love to chat about...well, just about anything! wanna talk about god of war? hell yes. maybe how your favorite color is green because it reminds you of the grassy knolls of New Zealand? sure! or maybe the looming, imminent thread of world war III?...i mean, yeah.
↳ i'm not sure what else to put so here's some facts: my favorite color is yellow, i major in english, i don't capitalize my letters for the a e s t h e t i c™, my favorite food is spaget, and...i'm a hufflepuff!

what i would like from you
↳ i love detail! i love style! i love writer's voice! however, all of these various loves doesn't necessarily mean i require 1,500+ words per post! i'm a firm believer that length does not equal talent and good writing, and i've seen people do more in a paragraph than in a 1,000+ word post. all i'm sayin' is keep it groovy and interesting!
↳ please plot with me and do some brainstorming! we don't have to necessarily take a whole week to plan out the roleplay before we jump in, but i'd like to at least get excited with you about what we're doing, and coming up with different ideas as we go. i'm not a fan of writing up all these ideas and then my partners going 'sure'. let's have fun my dude ;>
↳ just like i'm willing to play either gender, please also have the same open-mindedness. i'm pretty opposed to doubling, but with enough persuasion and with a good plot i might be down? we'll see.
if you're not having fun please let me know! we can shake things up or, if you're not feeling it at all, we can stop completely. i'm not gonna shackle you down or anything haha

things i'd like to do
* // something i'm really into atm

books/television/movies
- Harry Potter[slytherin x hufflepuff]******
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians
- Vikings**
- How to Train Your Dragon/Brave/Tangled/Rise of the Guardians [ Jack x Rapunzel anyone?? ]
-
IT [ 2017 ]
- Game of Thrones
- Hunger Games
- Coraline
- Anything Disney tbh

anime
- Hetalia/2P! Hetalia [ im trash i will love you forever if u do oc x canon omfg ]**
- Black Butler
- A Lull in the Sea
- My Hero Academia **
- Kamisama Kiss**
- Yona of the Dawn
- Kyoukai no Kanata
- Snow White with the Red Hair
- Noragami
- STUDIO GHIBLI!
- Wolf Girl and Black Prince**
- Kanaberi and the Iron Fortress
- The World is Still Beautiful**
- Ao Haru Ride
- Orange

video games
- God of War [ only played the latest one!! ]
- Bioshock
- Undertale
- Legend of Zelda
- Overwatch
- The Witcher
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Resident Evil
- and more i can't think of atm

settings/pairings
- medieval/high fantasy! [ i have a loose idea for this one! ]**
- bad boy x good girl**
- closeted girl x open girl
- forest nymph x knight
- 60s/70s
- kpop idol x hometown best friend
- guard x princess
- girl x boyfriend's best friend**
- magical person x magical person
- hufflepuff x slytherin
- mafia member x innocent
- alien x human [ loose idea! ]**
- a happy couple and literally...that's just it. like, a fluff fest. maybe some drama? mainly fluffy.
- highly toxic relationship...bad times. sometimes fluff?
- platonic relationships??? yyesss

plots
- in progress! :">

if you look through all this and still don't see something you like please still hmu and we can figure something out!!

I’d love to do girl and boyfriends best friend. Could I play female?

Okay, so I'm new to this site in particular, but not roleplaying. I'm interested in coming up with something if you are. :) I don't know how to pm on the site yet though.

very into ~

hunger games
atla
hufflepuff x slytherin
girl x boyfriends best friend

lets talk.

Hello! As it's summer, I have a lot of time on my hands @_@ if you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to do something Studio Ghibli, happy couple or highly toxic couple themed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back