• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Write Something Peachy!

SHOPYou_re_a_Peach_white_grande.jpg
hi everyone ! so i've recently taken one doozy of a hiatus due to school and work — but as the spring semester ends and my hours are starting to chillax I've found a sudden burst of motivation for writing ! so, more than anything, i'm just looking for a handful [ or two ] of partners who are fun and just simply want to have fun. fine-tuning writing skills can be fun and important and all...but i'm just looking for a chill vibe, ya dig? ;> so, uh, yeah ! i'll post a bit more of what i'm like and what i'm looking for, and then we'll get into yeah? yeah. :>

what to expect from me
↳ i'm a military member! so while i'd rather be as active possible, it can be difficult at times. i'll usually keep you posted on my activity, and at times i can be gone for around three days or so...but i'll typically let you know if it'll be longer if need be! so, really, all i guess i'm saying is that i'd love it if you were patient with me when it comes to activity, and i'll do the same.
↳ i mirror posts! whatever you throw at me, i'll hurl right back atcha! [ maybe not so violently ] i love writing and i love myself a good 'back and forth' between me and my partner! i can write a paragraph, or a whole five pages if it's what's necessary. i'm flexible, dawg ;">
i have no triggers! but if you do, please kindly let me know. i'd hate to make anyone feel uncomfy.
i like to do m x f mainly, and i've never done m x m or f x f. however, that doesn't mean i'm opposed to it...i'm open to just about anything. same with genders too, i can totally play male or female.
not to sound self-important... i'm pretty nice and friendly! i love to chat about...well, just about anything! wanna talk about god of war? hell yes. maybe how your favorite color is green because it reminds you of the grassy knolls of New Zealand? sure! or maybe the looming, imminent thread of world war III?...i mean, yeah.
↳ i'm not sure what else to put so here's some facts: my favorite color is yellow, i major in english, i don't capitalize my letters for the a e s t h e t i c™, my favorite food is spaget, and...i'm a hufflepuff!

what i would like from you
↳ i love detail! i love style! i love writer's voice! however, all of these various loves doesn't necessarily mean i require 1,500+ words per post! i'm a firm believer that length does not equal talent and good writing, and i've seen people do more in a paragraph than in a 1,000+ word post. all i'm sayin' is keep it groovy and interesting!
↳ please plot with me and do some brainstorming! we don't have to necessarily take a whole week to plan out the roleplay before we jump in, but i'd like to at least get excited with you about what we're doing, and coming up with different ideas as we go. i'm not a fan of writing up all these ideas and then my partners going 'sure'. let's have fun my dude ;>
↳ just like i'm willing to play either gender, please also have the same open-mindedness. i'm pretty opposed to doubling, but with enough persuasion and with a good plot i might be down? we'll see.
if you're not having fun please let me know! we can shake things up or, if you're not feeling it at all, we can stop completely. i'm not gonna shackle you down or anything haha

things i'd like to do
* // something i'm really into atm

books/television/movies
-Twilight*****
- Harry Potter
//Slytherin x Hufflepuff
// Jock!Gryffindor x Nerdy!Ravenclaw
// Lily x James
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians
- Vikings**

anime
- Hetalia/2P! Hetalia [ im trash i will love you forever if u do oc x canon omfg ]**
- Black Butler
- A Lull in the Sea
- My Hero Academia **
- Kamisama Kiss**
- Yona of the Dawn
- Kyoukai no Kanata
- Snow White with the Red Hair
- Noragami
- STUDIO GHIBLI!
- Wolf Girl and Black Prince**
- Kanaberi and the Iron Fortress
- The World is Still Beautiful**
- Ao Haru Ride
- Orange

video games
- God of War [ only played the latest one!! ]
- Bioshock
- Undertale
- Legend of Zelda
- Overwatch
- The Witcher
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Resident Evil
- and more i can't think of atm

settings/pairings
- medieval/high fantasy! [ i have a loose idea for this one! ]**
-hades x persephone****
- bad boy x good girl**
- closeted girl x open girl
- forest nymph x knight
- 60s/70s
- kpop idol x hometown best friend
- guard x princess
- girl x boyfriend's best friend**
- magical person x magical person
- hufflepuff x slytherin
- mafia member x innocent
- alien x human [ loose idea! ]**
- a happy couple and literally...that's just it. like, a fluff fest. maybe some drama? mainly fluffy.
- highly toxic relationship...bad times. sometimes fluff?
- platonic relationships??? yyesss

plots
- in progress! :">

if you look through all this and still don't see something you like please still hmu and we can figure something out!!

Last edited:
Hiya! You seem like a really laid-back roleplayer, and I would love to start a roleplay with you. It looks like we would probably vibe well together and I hope that's the case. If you're interested in rolerole with me, please send me a message and I'll respond as soon as possible!

Harry Potter - I could totally do a Harry Potter role play with you, but the biggest thing about this fandom from me is that I have to have two things going at once because I get really bored with Harry Potter very quickly. I'm unsure as to why, but it's always been that way for me. Anyway, I'd love to double up and on my side either have Fred Weasley or Draco Malfoy as a love interest.
IT [2017] - it took me a long time to actually like this movie, but I think it'd be pretty fun to do a roleplay of it. I'd love to have Bev as a love interest. She's a real doll!
Hetalia - Holy shit, I love doing canon/oc with Hetalia. it's been a long time since I've replayed it, but as long as I can have 2P!England as a love interest, I'm all for it!!
Undertale - I'm unfortunately kinda picky with Undertale because it's hard to find good roleplays of it. My love interest changes with au's, so this one will vary.

hi love! I absolutely freaked the flip out when you mentioned you'd be down to do Hetalia!! unfortunately I can't pm right now since I'm new, so if you could shoot me one we could plan some more over there? <3

Hello, I'm new, but have been roleplaying for about five years and am capable of writing 1500 words per post. Anyway, I would be interested in either doing a Harry Potter rp, a Boku No Hero Academia rp, or a Percy Jackson rp.

P.S: I'm a hufflepuff too!

Highly toxic relationships with fluff are things I love oh so much! If maybe you’d wanna write let me know!!!
I do my best to play female oc’s I know that puts a slightly damper on your requirements, but I’m willing to at least to attempt to double!!! Or even do a f// if you’d like to get away from playing a male for a bit!! Let me know!

I would like to try doing vikingly things if you're interested. There was this interesting book called the Sea of Trolls that I think you might like. I'm also super flexible when it comes to genres. PM me if you're interested and still looking.

hello lovely !! i'm interested in doing the bad boy x good girl

Hello hello, if you're still looking for people to RP with, I would love to hear your medieval/high fantasy plot! If need be, I have a few writing samples I can offer to give you a better look into what I tend to write on a consistent basis.

Heyy you sound really fun and chill and I would love to hear your idea for the medieval/high fantasy one!! I've been ITCHING to do something like that for a long time :) I'll PM ya!

Why hello
This is the part where I say it's peachy to meet you but that's probably a horrible joke so I won't subject you to it
To be perfectly honest, you had me at "Yona of the Dawn," though if you're not interested in that, perhaps My Hero Academia? Honestly, I'm fairly interested in a good number of what's on your fandoms list, but you can let me know if you want me to PM you to discuss it. c:

oh my goodness, i love you already!
i'm ambrose, you can call me rosy, rose, or ambie!
i would love to do anything disney, coraline, overwatch, or platonic relationship(s) ~!

oh gosh, you must pm me for hetalia/2p!hetalia !! if you'd like to double, lemme know your love interests and i'll share mine back!! >3<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back