• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings let's write gay people! (m/m)

romanticghost

merry wanderer of the night
hello! you can call me puck. i am a twenty year old nonbinary college student who needs something fun to do to get through the semester, which leads me to this ad!

firstly, i'd like to establish that i am looking for fun and not necessarily for realism. while i commend those who put a lot of effort and research into their rps, i personally no longer find it fun when i have to stress over logistics too much. basically, i don't mind if the rp isn't a slow burn, lifelike depiction of romance. hope that makes sense!

basics
  • i write in third person and would prefer if you did the same!
  • i am very busy currently, so replies may be sparse sometimes.
  • i like to include darker themes in my rps such as mental illness/general difficult situations. while i don't try to be gratuitous, i'm not your guy if you want all comfort and no hurt!
  • i am ghost-friendly, though i promise i won't bite if you'd like to let me know before you want to drop an rp!
  • please do not immediately hassle me for a response, but if i don't reply within a few days, feel free to let me know.
  • please be 18+ as i do not feel comfortable rping with minors
oc pairing ideas (caps = my preferred role, *'s = level of interest)
  • GHOST x living human**
  • college golden boy x DEADBEAT DROPOUT*
  • curious human x FOREST NYMPH***
  • SERIAL KILLER x unsuspecting love interest**
  • hopelessly smitten lyricist x lead singer
  • anything you might have in mind!
fandoms
  • dead poets society (NEIL PERRY x todd anderson)***
  • saw (lawrence gordon x ADAM FAULKNER STANHEIGHT)***
  • ib (GARRY x any male oc/cc)**
  • hlvrai (most pairings!)*
  • scream (billy loomis x STU MACHER)**
  • deltarune (spamton x SWATCH, spamton x ROUXLS KAARD, i just wanna play against spamton!)***
  • moomin (moomin x SNUFKIN)*
  • it's always sunny in philadelphia (mac x DENNIS)*
  • breaking bad (saul goodman x jesse pinkman)**
  • mob psycho 100 (SERIZAWA KATSUYA x reigen arataka)
pm me if any of these interest you and let me know any questions you may have!

hello! you can call me puck. i am a twenty year old nonbinary college student who needs something fun to do to get through the semester, which leads me to this ad!

firstly, i'd like to establish that i am looking for fun and not necessarily for realism. while i commend those who put a lot of effort and research into their rps, i personally no longer find it fun when i have to stress over logistics too much. basically, i don't mind if the rp isn't a slow burn, lifelike depiction of romance. hope that makes sense!

basics
  • i write in third person and would prefer if you did the same!
  • i am very busy currently, so replies may be sparse sometimes.
  • i like to include darker themes in my rps such as mental illness/general difficult situations. while i don't try to be gratuitous, i'm not your guy if you want all comfort and no hurt!
  • i am ghost-friendly, though i promise i won't bite if you'd like to let me know before you want to drop an rp!
  • please do not immediately hassle me for a response, but if i don't reply within a few days, feel free to let me know.
  • please be 18+ as i do not feel comfortable rping with minors
oc pairing ideas (caps = my preferred role, *'s = level of interest)
  • GHOST x living human**
  • college golden boy x DEADBEAT DROPOUT*
  • curious human x FOREST NYMPH***
  • SERIAL KILLER x unsuspecting love interest**
  • hopelessly smitten lyricist x lead singer
  • anything you might have in mind!
fandoms
  • dead poets society (NEIL PERRY x todd anderson)***
  • saw (lawrence gordon x ADAM FAULKNER STANHEIGHT)***
  • ib (GARRY x any male oc/cc)**
  • hlvrai (most pairings!)*
  • scream (billy loomis x STU MACHER)**
  • deltarune (spamton x SWATCH, spamton x ROUXLS KAARD, i just wanna play against spamton!)***
  • moomin (moomin x SNUFKIN)*
  • it's always sunny in philadelphia (mac x DENNIS)*
  • breaking bad (saul goodman x jesse pinkman)**
  • mob psycho 100 (SERIZAWA KATSUYA x reigen arataka)
pm me if any of these interest you and let me know any questions you may have!

Would you be interested in a Friday the 13th M/M rp?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back