• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let’s write an awesome fandom roleplay together! Long term only details inside!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! How are you? I do hope your weekend is going well so far if it’s started yet where ever you are in the world! I am a twenty two year old advanced/novella writer. I am new to this site so please bare with me as I get my bearings. I can’t always be here to roleplay because I study part time and I also work part time too. So I will try to be here as frequently as possible but this may not always be the case! Especially on days when I am working.

So I do have a little partner tick list if that’s okay? Only because my long time roleplay has taught me a lot about what I do and don’t like in partners. So I would appreciate it if anyone who dmmed would respect what I am looking for. If you don’t meet these levels please do not waste your time and mine by dmming. So first of all as I am advanced/novella I seek multi-paragraph writers only! I seek clean long term roleplay only!, third person and past tense are the only writing style I use this must be the same, I do only do fandoms I do do oc x canon ships. I am the oc and you would be the canon male. Love triangles are a particular favourite! Good grammar and no text talk is a must I’m afraid.

Right okay so that’s all the boring stuff out the way. I’m about to send my fandoms but ladies I really am sorry but I’m trying to move away from doubles now. Ideally I don’t want to have to do them anymore! It takes too much time and it’s not fair to my character as I always have to give up what I want. So for once in nearly ten years roleplaying I’m taking something for myself and I’m not doubling anymore for a little while!

So my fandoms are as follows, if something is not on this list I am not looking for it. I am not looking for suggestions I just want what is on here: Mortal Instruments, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Merlin, Reign, Narnia, Disney originals (live actions and stuff like Lizzy McGuire etc), Maze Runner, Divergent and the Hunger Games.

So I guess you could say I am one of ‘those’ fans who prefer the books. But with Maze Runner and HG I would be happy to do either verse because I enjoyed both equally! Do try to be book fans where it applies ! I have major cravings for the Maze Runner, Teen Wolf and The Originals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back