• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's write a story together? 1x1 hunt

RaptorsLikeMe

Dinosaur Loving Goofball
Hello and welcome to my hunt thread. You all may call me Raptor. Some basic information about me, I'm a 28 year old woman with a toddler and a part time job as well as many other hobbies. I'm aiming for one to two posts during the week days but weekends my activity will likely be non-existent as lets face it, that's my only time with my family as a whole due to conflicting work schedules. If you're still curious, I'm here to tell you more about me.

I highly prefer playing females only but will play males as needed.
I prefer at least one paragraph per post but ideally 2-5 is my range. Nothing less. No one liners, no shorthand texting.
I prefer to RP in PM or on Discord - will be 100% honest with you, Discord is the quickest and easiest way to reach me even if its just for OOC.
I'm only looking for OC pairings even if the RP is taking place in a fandom world.
Please, please, please be willing to plot and plan with me as this is OUR role-play. Your input is needed as well.
I'm also open to ideas. Have something that isn't here? Ask. Worst that could happen is I say no.

Survivor x survivor [zombie apocalypse, natural disaster, you name it]
Rivals
Mafia boss's younger sibling x rival mafia boss
Mafia boss x rival mafia grunt
Cop x criminal
Criminal x civilian
Witness protection officer x victim they're protecting
Vampire x werewolf
Vampire x human
Werewolf x human
Assassin x target
Assassin x rival assassin
Greek God/Goddess x human
Ex x Ex
Horse thief/thief x ranch owner/ranch owner's eldest child

Duty [freshly turned monster x hunter]

Muse A and B are close friends, top of the food chain when it comes to hunters. They grew up together and trained together, faced many hardships together and are practically inseparable. One night, a job goes horribly wrong and they are separated. Muse A searches for any sign of their friend but all that is left behind is a grisly scene where a fight obviously occurred and lots of blood. Despite no body or remnants of a body, Muse B is presumed dead. Slowly but surely, Muse A moves on with their life until many of the hunter friends that they grew up with start to die one by one. Until one day, a lone survivor makes it back to the facility where they all live badly injured with a simple message: "they've been waiting for you".

Servitude [vampire x werewolf]

Muse A is the leader of a small coven, a coven that has recently been under attack from essentially all sides after gaining an object of importance. After the latest attack rendering them almost completely defenseless, they make a bold move and have their remaining men kidnap the leader of a well known pack of werewolves as well as some of the younger members of the pack. Muse A promises Muse B that if they stay and protect them, no harm will come to the others. It is up to Muse B what happens next; they and the young ones of their pack die or they go against everything in their morals and work for the enemy.

Nothing but Trouble [city trouble maker x rookie cop]

Muse A is known for the trouble they get themselves into, most officers know them by name as they are constantly being picked up for one thing or another. Muse B is a new cop to the town where Muse A lives and runs into them at a bar before their first shift. They click and get along, even going so far as to go home together for a one night stand. During their first few weeks, things are boring as Muse A is behaving. Muse B has heard of the notorious Muse A but they never expect to find Muse A in the back of their cruiser with a devious smile.

For the Family [Mafia Arranged Marriage]

Muse A and B both come from powerful families that run the city of Chicago and for centuries the two families have taken part in one very big deal; arranged marriages. Muse A's father is the mayor of Chicago - Muse B is the god father of the most notorious Mafia of Chicago. Muse A's family pays Muse B's family for protection as well as elimination of any rival politicians. Muse B's family accepts payment in money but another term is that the families be bound by marriage to ensure a united front as well as a "foot in the door" should Muse A's family forget who they are dealing with.

Your Heart Gives you Away [Vampire x Human]

Muse A is a human who lives in a farming village just on the outer edge of what many call the Branches of Death. Many have entered said forest and never returned and so the villagers keep an unsteady peace with the beast that lives within. Muse B is the creature behind the stories, a blood thirsty vampire. One night they venture out of the forest and into Muse A's village. Their blood lust takes hold and they slaughter the entire village. Few farmers bother to fight back, many of them trying to flee while others simply beg for mercy. That is, until they get to Muse A. Muse A stands their ground and tries to fight Muse B off. The brave soul of this human draws the interest of Muse B and so they take them back into the Branches of Death, back to their home. And no matter how brave Muse A is, Muse B can hear their heart beat and the fear that is pulsing through them.

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm interested in the idea of the Greek God plot idea! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back