• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's write a story together? 1x1 hunt

Hello! I saw you had "platonic" as one of the things you're willing to do, but no clarification on that. Would you be willing to do a found-family-esque rp? I think Cop x criminal, Witness protection officer x victim they're protecting, Assassin x target, and Greek God/Goddess x human would all be interesting dynamics to explore under the lens of "mostly developed, but still quite impressionable teen meets adult in an unfamiliar situation".

On my end of what to expect;
-My main to play is nonbinary, but I'll play just about any gender I'm familiar with for secondary or side characters
-I'm a pretty slow poster (once, maybe twice a week), but often like a lot of OOC plotting chatter
-I mirror post-lengths quite often, sometimes almost down to the sentence.
-I will RP in either PMs or Discord, though my posts tend to be longer and a little more detailed in PMs
-OCs are great! Playing canon charries makes me uncomfortable!
-Plotting is something I do a lot when my partner prefers it, though I rarely initiate, because. Hhhhh. Anxiety. A simple "Do you have any plot ideas" is usually enough to get me going, though.

That's probably all, though I might be missing something. If I am, just ask and I could probably tell you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back