• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's write a story -- 1x1 search

The Secret Fallen Angel

I don't appreciate your lack of sarcasm!
Hello!!
I am in search of someone to have a 1x1 rp with.
I am a 26 year old female who plays both male and female characters.
I enjoy lots of different types of rps though I always have romance in all of my rps, it's a must for me.
I'm not worried about post length. Quality over quantity. As long as you give me something to go off of, I'm happy.

Here are a few themes to go off of ...

Medieval
Victorian
Arranged Marriage**
Modern
Royalty
Slice of Life
Forbidden Romance
Possessive

I also have this plot idea ....

Dating Agency
A woman has been lying about being in a relationship with someone. It all comes to a head when her brother and his girlfriend reveal that they’ve gotten engaged and that they’re planning on getting married in four months. Now, it’s a scramble for her because she has to find a guy to pretend to be her boyfriend for the two weeks leading up to the wedding. Which is when she runs out of options and calls an agency to hire a guy.
(( I am fine playing the male character in this one and we can also change some of the details of this idea. ))

I am also open to any ideas you have. If you are interested in starting an rp with me, send me a pm. ^_^

I had this cute idea about an arranged marriage scene. Basically, the princess winds up marrying her maid.

I love Slice of Life, but it's hard to do right. I would love a scene with two girls just growing up together and eventually getting married.

hey, hello! would you be willing to do an original path with marvel ? just curious. I can throw out some other ideas too.

I have a couple ideas we can discuss about the Arranged Marriage theme, and the Dating Agency plot could be interesting to toss around a few ideas with as well. I'm still rather new to this site, so I can't create my own PMs. If you're not already set to partner up with the people who got here before me, shoot me one when you get the chance.

I have a couple ideas we can discuss about the Arranged Marriage theme, and the Dating Agency plot could be interesting to toss around a few ideas with as well. I'm still rather new to this site, so I can't create my own PMs. If you're not already set to partner up with the people who got here before me, shoot me one when you get the chance.

I'll send you a pm here in a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back