Let's Weave Words!

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*Waves* Hello.

I'm obviously new here and I typically suck at introductions so I'll get straight to the point. I'm Jannah and I live in Canada. Let's just say that I've been roleplaying for a long ass time. The first RP I ever did was back on Neopets when I was 11 years old. In other words, I've been writing in one form or another for over half my life. Naturally, that makes me somewhat of an experienced writer, although I do admit that it's more a hobby for me than anything else. It's a fun one, though! My favourite genres are historical and dystopian, but I'm pretty adventurous and willing to try most things. As long as there's rich character development then it's a challenge for me to say no!

Other than the above I'm frankly a pretty boring woman. I don't work nor do I go to school(it's sad, I know) due to mental illness, but on the plus side it leaves me plenty of time for writing. I admit that sometimes I can be a bit difficult to get along with since I'm blunt; I simply do not believe in sugarcoating the truth. This is a trait that can be both a blessing and a curse as it drove me away from my previous RP community. I'm simply hoping to have a fresh start here.

Also, felines are the master race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back