• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's waste time together, in a world all our own. <3

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
Hey loves, thanks for taking a peak! I haven't made a search thread in a hot minute so I thought id make a new one and see if maybe i could catch someones attention!
About me!:
- I'm 25 ill be 26 in just a few weeks!
- I live in NY and am a full time pre-k teacher working on getting my CDA.
-With those things in mind, i still do my best to send out replies often. (After work, Before work and on my lunch breaks.)
- I don't mind oc chatter, let's plot, lets talk about life too. Got a problem? I'm all ears.
Roleplay stuff:
-I do my best to have okayish grammer but sometimes i'm in a rush other times i'm just so excited to write, I don't proofread.
-I don't have limits, because of that I ADORE darker stories, I LOVE escaping into the darker pits of someones mind and relationships.
-I'm one of those annoying people who prefer to write as just on gender, you could convince to me double but my men will never be as well written as my females.
- I do my best about communicating and sending out replies, I expect the same. If life gets hard man, just be honest I don't need the details.
- I prefer to write with someone over 18, just because like I said I don't have triggers.
+ I also prefer writing on discord buttt, I could be convinced to write here! I also have writing samples.

If you're still here, i'm so glad! Pull up a chair! I have a few plots, and leave a brief message for each!
He and She vs.They and Them (could be changed to she and she.)

The contract. ( could you fall in love with someone you were told you had to marry?)
-Come see me in my dreams. (Hades has fallen in love with a mortal; again.)
-i fell in love with the master of death. (The newest serial killer to hit the news is my long time, lover?)
-An Alpha's Duty. (She's the apha, everything but her love life is her choice. Until she falls for a human/ another wolf.)
-Take me home. (I adore a classic bad boy, good girl story, Any cliche reallly.)

Thanks for looking guys, hopefully hear from someone soon!
Working Fred Willard GIF

'The contract' sounds pretty cool! Let's plan a bit around that and expand the plot, shall we? :grinningteeth: Discord would be nice to RP on, I'm 20, and I also have no triggers/limits or whatever. I also LOVE tons of angst and drama, and I mirror posts as well. I won't ghost (I know at this point that's like a liar saying 'I won't lie' due to the amount of times I've heard people say they won't ghost and then POOF! 🤣), and I will try my best to reply as often as possible. I've finished college, but since I still have work, I will let you know when important projects come up that I must take time off RPing for, in advance. <3 You'll be the second to know! So, may I have your Discord handle so we can start planning? 🥰

'The contract' sounds pretty cool! Let's plan a bit around that and expand the plot, shall we? :grinningteeth: Discord would be nice to RP on, I'm 20, and I also have no triggers/limits or whatever. I also LOVE tons of angst and drama, and I mirror posts as well. I won't ghost (I know at this point that's like a liar saying 'I won't lie' due to the amount of times I've heard people say they won't ghost and then POOF! 🤣), and I will try my best to reply as often as possible. I've finished college, but since I still have work, I will let you know when important projects come up that I must take time off RPing for, in advance. <3 You'll be the second to know! So, may I have your Discord handle so we can start planning? 🥰
I dont think ao! I'd love to write with you!

-Come see me in my dreams. (Hades has fallen in love with a mortal; again.)
I'm not a liar, I would love to be the mortal in this. Especially with the different ideas of Persephone and Hades being absolute sweethearts. If you're interested, please PM me here? I don't use discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back