Let's Try To Write a RP Plot A Sentence Per Post Then Try to Actually RP it

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
Exactly what it says in the title. I will decide when it is enough and when we should stop, and that will be when we collect a good amount of material.

Rules:
  1. You may only post once and then another person must post. You can only post afterward.
  2. Your post must relate to the previous one.
  3. Do not fuck up the plot too much.

I will begin:

"In the year 2017, an ancient evil awoke."

ALL OF THE RP SO FAR UP:
"In the year 2017, an ancient evil awoke. That evil was not native to the planet that humans were from. It is said to be an ominous entity that has an insatiable hunger for all living and non-living beings. No conscience, no pity, no mercy; it desires only to devour the planet, and move on to the next.

It hasn't been awake for centuries, slumbering away in the depths of the planet, but something has pulled it out of its hibernation. You are one of the adventurers that wish to find its lair and the treasures it hides, but what you don't know is that the great evil you are fighting has minions, in the form of...

...indigenous monkeys, influenced by the power of evil itself and with no will of their own.

But what no one knows is that the evil that awoke is, in fact, an ancient superpower created with a spell designed by ancient Mayans. Though created by the Mayans, it was not from their land; rather, it was from the sky temples above. In order to protect Earth, they sent it into the cosmos, then made a prediction it would return in 2012, but they were 5 years off. Thus, 2017 was the right date, and our protagonists will have to go through lots of problems to travel to South America and meditate on the essence of Nicholas Cage because Nicholas Cage is, in fact, the one who sealed the great evil away, using the martial arts technique known as "the long heralded ability: police summoning," also known as HAMON."

Last edited:
"That evil was not native to the planet that humans were from."
We should totally post an interest check for this later.

Last edited:
"It is said to be an ominous entity that has an insatiable hunger for all living and non-living beings"

It hasn't been awake for centuries, slumbering away in the depths of the planet, but something has pulled it out of its hibernation.

(Well, fuck. The second one was a mistake, one of those 'page refresh, you don't see you post thingies'. I'll just delete them both.)

Stop Posting, I have an announcement to makeFrom now on, we have the following rules:
  1. You may only post once and then another person must post. You can only post afterward.
  2. Your post must relate to the previous one.
  3. Do not fuck up the plot too much.
Now, you can post.

Okay, so, Gabriel deleted his previous posts. We are starting over from my last one to ensure this makes coherent sense. If you can, please, delete your posts up until mine so we can have a clean look at this thing: Hall Kervean Hall Kervean Shadowfall Shadowfall Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

"You are one of the adventurers that wish to find its lair and the treasures it hides, but what you don't know is that the great evil you are fighting has minions, in the form of..."

However, The Dark Council of Edgy Teenagers decided to cross-breed those indigenous monkeys with edgy teenagers grunts, creating the ultimate edgy-lifeform...

"But what no one knows is that the evil that awoke is, in fact, an ancient superpower created with a spell designed by ancient Mayans."

"In order to protect Earth, they sent it into the cosmos, then made a prediction it would return in 2012, but they were 5 years off."

"Because Nicholas Cage in fact once sealed the great evil away, using the martial arts technique known as..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back