• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's Try This Out, Shall We? (D&D 5E)

I see this game already has more than 4 people looking at it, but I'll post my interest anyways. Just in case...

What I can call you: Ian

Your Experience with D&D 5e: I've been with 5e since the beginning, so I am well experienced.

Your Experience with Tabletop games and Play-by-post: I've been playin on forums for 8 years now and I've been playing D&D since 3.5, so about 14 years.

Which module/modules you would want to play: I've actually ran Dragon Heist myself so my vote is for anything else, but I'm not against playing it.

What you are looking for in this: Just looking for a fun time.

What type of character would you be comfortable with playing, whether it is class-wise, alignment-wise, or something else: I've actually got a 3rd party class that I'd love to play, a Witch (I can PM the info on that if you're accepting) though it's not necessary. She'd be a jaded bounty hunter with a dry sense of humor who won't lift a finger unless coin's involved. Or a pretty lady. She'll probably help out a pretty lady.

As someone who loves Dnd, this sounds sooo cooollll. I've not been able to find a group to do a campaing with in college, so I love the idea of this. If there's room I'd be so excited to join.

What I can call you: Celia is fine!
Your Experience with D&D 5e: I think I'm decently experienced! I've run a campaign of three players, participated in two others, and also done a handful of oneshots.
Your Experience with Tabletop games and Play-by-post: I've roleplayed quite a lot but never done play-by-post. I think it sounds extremely exciting though!
Which module/modules you would want to play: I like the Curse of Strahd - I'm a sucker for gothic horror... but I'd honestly be good with anything.
What you are looking for in this: Like I said - I would love another campaign to play in my free time. I don't have anyone to play with in college, and I miss writing/roleplaying.
What type of character would you be comfortable with playing, whether it is class-wise, alignment-wise, or something else: Pretty much any! I have a couple characters under my belt. I think I might struggle with a genuinely malicious evil character, but I'd be alright doing someone morally grey.
Anything else you think I should know about yourself, or something else: I think that's all! This sounds great c:

What I can call you
Jody or Nork is fine

Your Experience with D&D 5e
Played a couple games of fifth edition

Your Experience with Tabletop games and Play-by-post.
Been a DM for over 10 years, playing dnd 3, 4, and pathfinder 1e.

Which module/modules you would want to play
Curse of Strahd

What you are looking for in this
A fast paced rpg group I can enjoy

What type of character would you be comfortable with playing, whether it is class-wise, alignment-wise, or something else.

I usually go for melee classes like fighter and barbarian but I may be inspired to branch out

Anything else you think I should know about yourself, or something else.

I’m a real ass dude. I go with the flow. I don’t have much going on atm on this site so
I won’t get distracted or fall off the post wagon.

Don't know if you still have room but If you do I'd be interested.

What I can call you: Gage

Your Experience with D&D 5e: DMing 5e for 3 years. I've managed multiple campaigns at once and run both pre-baked and homebrew worlds.

Your Experience with Tabletop games and Play-by-post: I've been playing tabletops in one form or another for about 5 years.

Which module/modules you would want to play: I'd be on board for any but I suppose I'd favor Storm King.

What you are looking for in this: I'm curious how a text based thing will work.

What type of character would you be comfortable with playing, whether it is class-wise, alignment-wise, or something else: I've got some concepts for most party roles and campaign settings. Ranging from lighthearted and camp to dark and serious.

What I can call you: Rou
Your Experience with D&D 5e: Over a year
Your Experience with Tabletop games and Play-by-post: I've been apart of pbp games for almost a year now
Which module/modules you would want to play: Anythings fine with me I've never been in a module game before
What you are looking for in this: A good pbp roleplay group
What type of character would you be comfortable with playing, whether it is class-wise, alignment-wise, or something else: Monk, Sorcerer,Fighter, Good to Neutral aligned.

hey I know it's been a been a while since the last post, so if this over and done with that's fine. but I thought I'd see if there's still a possibility of me joining in on something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back