Let's try this again.

Gaius Eldwin

Came for the role, stayed for the play!
Hi all.

My name is Gaius. At least, that is my screen name.

I enjoy roleplay. More specifically, I enjoy freeform roleplay. By freeform, I mean we start at a general point and see where it goes.

I don't develop good plots; I'm poorly skilled at such. With this in mind, I will likely just create a character I believe fits, and will roll with what I know about them and how they can play into the grand story.

I enjoy fantasy and Sci fi. I prefer original stories, with a Star Wars setting being the only exception (even then, I prefer stories outside the main canon of Star Wars).

That's about it.

Thanks for reading.

Hi all.

I enjoy roleplay. More specifically, I enjoy freeform roleplay. By freeform, I mean we start at a general point and see where it goes.

I don't develop good plots; I'm poorly skilled at such. With this in mind, I will likely just create a character I believe fits, and will roll with what I know about them and how they can play into the grand story.

I enjoy fantasy and Sci fi. I prefer original stories, with a Star Wars setting being the only exception (even then, I prefer stories outside the main canon of Star Wars).

That's about it.

Thanks for reading.
Hello

Hi all.

That's about it.

Thanks for reading.

What pairings do you prefer? MxM, MxF, or FxF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back