• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Let's try this again! (Looking for F) -Closed

Treasure Hunt

Hello!

Well, it's been a while since I've come around last, the first time around was rather short, but I am hoping this time it'll work out better.

Now, I have a plot idea and as such, I am looking for someone to play with, so I won't waste much time and lay out what I can offer and what I most likely expect, so you will know exactly if we can work together.

1. Flexible to very flexible posting schedule.
  2. Great (hopefully impeccable) grammar and spelling, along with the ability to write multiple paragraphs. That being said, there can be times when two somewhat larger ones can cut it.
  3. Creativity.
  4. Can and will play multiple characters, a main one plus side ones, to help the story unfold.
  5. I like plotting and planning, before and during the RP.
  6. Are you bored already of this ordered list? Okay, me too, let's just get on with it.
Note: Please be sure you want to do this and you won't abandon it halfway through plotting or, even worse, right after we started it or a few posts in. If it does happen, I can probably let it slide, but I would much rather it not happen at all! Thank you.

With all this nonsense out of the way, it's time for a plotty-plot-plot, right? Okay, let's see what I have here.

Your character is the daughter of a diplomat of her kingdom, a man with knowledge of state affairs and with direct ties to the King. As a girl of noble birth, she was raised to be a lady and schooled in the finer arts, ones that would befit, well, a Lady. However, she never showed much interest towards such, instead wishing to become skilled with a sword, and employing the help of the guards of the estate she grew up on to achieve the goal. And how could they refuse her? Daddy's little girl soon grew into a fine young lady, though much more ferocious than she would seem to be, and with an attitude to match. Most of all, though, she became very skilled with a sword, so much so in fact that her father finally ran through every sword instructor he could employ, most of whom were rejected by his daughter for being too unskilled for her.

But all that changes one day, when a new fencing instructor (my character) arrives, one much different than the others, one which she instantly agrees to learn from after he makes quick work of her in a sparring match. However, what she doesn't know, though, is that her instructor is not an instructor at all. He is a spy. Her Kingdom stands on the precipice of war, a war in which they are certain to win, simply put, a conquest spree. Other kingdoms, threatened, decided they desperately needed to learn what the Kingdom's secret weapon is, and though placing a spy directly at court would be much more convenient, it would also be much more dangerous. Thus, he was sent to investigate under the guise of fencing instructor to the diplomat's daughter.

But what happens if instructor and trainee go beyond their strictly professional relationship?

Alright, there you have it! If you like the plot and you'd like to give it a shot, send me a PM! Thank you!

Last edited:
If you haven’t already found someone - I am interested😊

I'm also interested. I have 12 years of RP experience behind my back in all kinds of settings. I'm new to this site and can't send PM yet, but if you are interested in me, you can PM me and we can discuss the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back