• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let's try this again......(A revamped Rick and Morty search)

GlitchyGamerGirl

I'm here to chew *ss and kick bubblegum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I know I already put out a Rick and Morty rp request in the past, but since that crashed and burned up faster than a Roman candle, let's try again.

1. Be oc x cannon friendly. I shall double up for this RP

2. Be able to play Rick Sanchez C-137 for me. I can play any cannon character for you. Literally, any of them. Name them.

3. Have decent grammer. I'm not asking for perfection, but decent.

4. At least 1 paragraph response

5. The plot is going to played by ear, meaning we'll make it up as we go along, adding on as we feel and what we feel. I'm sure we can discuss something

6. DONT GHOST ME. I get being busy. Just let me know if you're going to be gone for a while. Or if you're not interested anymore. Just don't leave me guessing. It really gets annoying.

That's it on my end
PM me if interested

Bump

If I could get some feedback on this from those who view this and are put off by something, let me know
Please?

Ok so I am painfully aware that I am VERY late to the occasion...but I’m interested if you are!
Absolutely! Just shoot me a pm! Though my responses may be limited tonight since I'm at work but I will try my diddly darndest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back