• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Let's Travel Across Sinnoh Together!

Vincent Jameson

Vincent and Zach briefly turned their attention to the different buildings in Sandgem when Maple pointed them out one-by-one. "Excellent, then I can stock up and give Zach a little rest while I'm here. But, yeah... let's go see that 'Rowan'." When she mentioned a reward for helping her out with the angry Bidoof horde, Zach blushed a bit with a toothy grin in a kind of "aww, shucks" way. "Again, you're welcome." Turning his gaze back to the other group, Vincent whispered to himself, "Wonder who they are..."

Interactions:
Deary Deary
(Other Group Mentioned)

Maple Westly
Location: Sandgem town entrance / Interactions: Oliver blitzfritz blitzfritz & Vincent quadraxis201 quadraxis201 / Mentions: Johnathan _Graphite_ _Graphite_

e4df85d3be9d46955231f5f1c7ab6bbd.jpg Maple was glad she wasn't the only one who needed to gather supplies before the next stop even though she could go in alone, it was nice to walk alongside someone. It made adventuring more fun than expected. Her attention was redirected by an unexpected trainer who popped up looking like a handsome, blue, vampire saying "hello" out of nowhere. What scared Maple more was the Venipede emerging from the fur of the person's coat. The brunette couldn't help but scream in surprise, alerting her Croagunk into a guardian mode. His hand glowing a purple hue activating his poison jab onto the stranger's gut. Maple panicked when contact was made realizing it was just a normal human being. She never intended to train her Croagunk on command when she screamed for help. "Croagunk no!" She yelped too late to stop her pokemon from practically poisoning a bystander. "Oh no! This is bad! Why did I have to be a nervous cluts? I never imagined training Croagunk on command would cause issues. My work!" Her eyes never leaving the blue-haired fellow waiting for an initial reaction. Whatever happens, she was ready to take full responsibility.

Oliver Adel
Sandgem Town / Interaction(s): Maple [ Deary Deary ] / Current Pokemon: Venti (Venipede)

Oliver's enthusiasm to meet new people could be surprising for some, even a few jumping in realization that a person appeared in front of them. The female's scream almost made Oliver jump themself, and then a second later, they could feel a punch to their gut. It then dawned on them that this punch was poisonous, as the gal's limbs were locking up and paralyzing from said poison. "...Oh."
Oliver was keeled over a bit from the punch, and as a consequence for being bent over a bit and being paralyzed, she fell forward onto her face with a grunt. They couldn't move. "Oof! ..Mmmfh."
And oh boy, was Venti furious that his trainer had just been poisoned. He was the only one that was supposed to cause trouble and bite Oliver and paralyze them with poison! As such, the Venipede scuttled onto Oliver's back and gave a hiss to the Croagunk, his antennae flaring in defiance and anger at the frog Pokemon. The both of them stayed like this for roughly ten seconds before the paralyzing effect in the gal's body started to wear off and Oliver could move her limbs again. The upside of having a poison-type in your party that tried paralyzing you for fun every so often.
"Aaah...finally." Oliver fully spoke words again, and getting up on one knee informed Venti that his protection fit is over as he scuttled his butt back into the coat fluff around their shoulders. Fully standing up, she gave a stretch to fully unlock her arms and legs before turning right back around to face Maple, a smile on their face as they interlocked their hands behind their head.

Needles to say things happened way too fast for John to comprehend. One moment the blue-haired trainer came sprinting over and the next Maple's Crogunk prepared its attack. "H-Hey wait Cro-" were the only ones that escape the boys lips before Crogunk's attack connected with it's target. John let out an audible groan as the stranger collapsed onto the ground and he placed his head into his palms. Seeing as they slowly rose to their feet John hurried over to their side and gently helped them to their feet. "You ok there?" He asked.

Vincent Jameson

Vincent and Zach eyed Maple's Croagunk as it went over to the person dressed in blue and full-on jabbed them. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Vincent shouted, nearly falling over as he reeled in disbelief and his Zorua scrambled to stay on his shoulder. When Vincent regained his balance, he followed John over to the feminine-looking Trainer in blue and helped him to stand them back up. Zach also assisted in this matter as a sort of overseer, watching John and Vincent to make sure they were able to help the Trainer stand, ready to provide his own help if necessary. "If you're hurt, you should probably go rest in the Professor's lab. Maple, John and I were about to head in there..." In the corner of his eye, Vincent saw another member of the group, with a hoodie and a bandage on their nose, enter the lab on their own. "...even though it looks like someone beat us to that."

Interactions:
Deary Deary
_Graphite_ _Graphite_
blitzfritz blitzfritz
BoneBoy BoneBoy (Mention)

Maple Westly
: Sandgem town / Interactions: Oliver blitzfritz blitzfritz / Mentions: Johnathan _Graphite_ _Graphite_ Vincent quadraxis201 quadraxis201
e4df85d3be9d46955231f5f1c7ab6bbd.jpg As the trainer collapsed, their Venipede stood their ground hissing at Croagunk who glared back croaking a longer tone showing no attempts at backing down. "No Croagunk, no fighting." She scolded causing said pokemon to turn away without a care. There was no conviction etched on his face like the prideful frog he is. A terrible characteristic Maple had to work with, but eventually, he can see he is in the wrong and properly apologize. Maple returned her focus on the stranger lying on the ground. "I'm so sorry." She said as she was about to reach for them, thankfully they made a speedy recovery calming their pokemon partner as they retreat to their side. They gave a smile as if nothing happened taking Maple back. John and Vincent stood by their side thinking the same thing as Maple checking up on them. "Are you ok? I am so sorry." She clutched her satchel and looked up at them worriedly. "You took me by surprise a-and Croagunk attacks on command, but only if I'm in danger against pokemon or something, not people. I don't travel with people because I'm weird and I'm..." She paused as she realized she has rambled on long enough. She wanted to curl up, shut the world away, and cry as her cheeks grow flustered with embarrassment.

"I...take full responsibility. Whatever you want I'll do." She hung her head and sniffled. Croagunk frowns and stands beside her feeling guilty for his brashness. Things were going great and now it's lead to this? She shouldn't be surprised that bad luck would sneak up on her sooner or later, but everything felt like a turn around only for the universe to prove her wrong. It seems wherever she went her clumsiness betrays her.

Anemone Kekoa
Interactions: Oliver ( blitzfritz blitzfritz ), Maple ( Deary Deary ), Vincent ( quadraxis201 quadraxis201 ), and Johnathan ( _Graphite_ _Graphite_ )

C6DC1E1B-3E3E-49F8-B744-F3D439536CE6.jpeg

Anemone couldn’t help but tense when she heard Oliver’s question, turning around with a nervous smile as she expected the worst. She expected an enemy. A friendly meeting turned sour. But rather instead, she was offered advice. Anemone blinked, stunned by the friendly offer.

“Oh... uh...” Her shock rendered once again speechless. Only for Pearl to make a small impatient bark and point at the others, emphasizing how they were already heading on. Anemone widened her eyes as she noticed this, giving Oliver a small smile and muttering how she would like that before jogging after Kasey and Connor, not wanting to get left behind and lost.

The journey to Sandgem Town was mostly silent. Which Anemone couldn’t help but be a bit thankful for, still finding herself a bit stiff around this sudden group of strangers. So she drew comfort in gazing at the scenery, finding herself instantly intrigued by these completely new surroundings which different greatly from the tropical environment her hometown was surrounded by. Wrapped up in her arms, Pearl was unable to wander and thus acted like a navigator, barking every time Anemone got distracted and wandered off the path or was about to walk into a tree or such. A role that Anemone was relieved that she served after a few close calls that left the coordinator flustered and sheepish as she apologized softly to her partner with a small embarrassed smile.

Nonetheless, they thankfully arrived at Sandgem without issue. Anemone smiled gratefully at Connor as he formally announced their arrival only for the group to disperse quickly, leaving Anemone standing at the entrance of the route, a bit surprised but she recovered from the shock quickly as she attempted to turn her focus to heading over to the Pokemark. Only to see Oliver get jabbed in the stomach by a Crogunk as soon as she gazed over at the small store.

“Oliver!” Anemone shouted, evidently concerned as she raced over along two others boys, gazing at them with a worried stare as one of them helped them up while the other boy suggested going to the lab. That was when the girl, who Anemone assumed the Crogrunk belonged to apologized and well... started crying. Or at least seemed to be tearing up.

Anemone stood there, finding herself torn between ensuring Oliver was alright or helping this stranger. Yet after gazing at the girl for a few seconds with concerned furrowed brow, Anemone found herself making her decision. She glanced at Oliver, ensuring they were okay, before she took a deep breath before doing the first thing that came to mind. Patting the girl’s shoulder in her best attempt to be comforting.

“H-hey. You got startled and your Crogrunk seems really protective. Which is good. Mistakes and misunderstandings can just happen sometime. It’s just how life works. You can’t control it but it isn’t something that you should be hated for,” She assured the girl, giving her a warm smile despite her own nervousness, her tone becoming more sincere as she continued the small speech.

Oliver Adel
Sandgem Town / Interaction(s): Maple [ Deary Deary ], Johnathan [ _Graphite_ _Graphite_ ], and Vincent [ quadraxis201 quadraxis201 ] / Current Pokemon: Venti (Venipede)

The two boys who were at the other trainer's side were also surprised that the Croagunk defended his trainer, but Oliver knew it was an honest mistake. Even with the two boys helping her up and Oliver turning around to face Maple, her outgoing demeanor slowly fading as the other trainer started to apologize and ramble on how they messed up. Oliver's face didn't turn to anger-instead, it took on a sympathetic gaze as she shook her head.
"It's fine, it's fine; you weren't in the wrong nor was your pokemon. As Anemone said, your Croagunk was just protecting you, which is a good quality for them to have. More like that it was my fault for startling you in the first place." Oliver gave a sheepish grin at that, Venti poking his head out to look at Maple, "Sorry for scaring you."
They brought their arm up as if they was a bird tamer, before Venti slowly crawled his way onto the bent arm; Oliver turned to the two boys whom helped her up, "And don't worry you two, i'm not hurt; i've had Venti bite me and poison me for fun before, so i've gotten used to poison attacks paralyzing me. It wears off pretty quick.~"
She raised her arm for her Venipede to crawl onto their own head before looking down at Maple's Croagunk, whom looked guilty for attacking Oliver. Clicking her tongue, Oliver got on one knee in front of the poison-type before addressing his trainer as they fished something out of their bag attached to their hip, "You don't have to do anything for me. It's okay, I promise; your Croagunk was just protecting you." Finally, Oliver got what they were looking for: a Poke-treat, in a flavor that Venti really liked, and they held out the treat for the other pokemon to take.

As the crisis continued to unfold before John's eyes he noticed another trainer break off from the other group and come running to the blue-haired trainers aid. By the bronze skinned girls reaction it was quite obvious that these two strangers had some sort of connection. "I-I think your friend is ok." John said in a sheepish tone as he continued to help them up.

What really surprised John was how nonchalant the blue-haired trainer was about getting struck by Croagunk. Thankfully the situation hadn't escalated further than a few apologies being thrown around. As they further confirmed to both Vincent and him that they where indeed ok John let out a sigh of relief. "Well I'm just glad that you aren't suffering from any severe injuries or ill side effects. At least from what I can tell." John responded as he gently let them go. Was this really such a common occurrence for them that they had somewhat developed an immunity to the paralytic poisons of Poison-Type Pokémon?

Returning to Maple's side he noticed how upset she had become from the entire ordeal. He new that he had somewhat closed himseld off from the group earlier, but now that came to end. He gingerly placed his hand on the girls shoulder and spoke, "Hey Maple it's ok. You see? Everyone here is fine so there's no need to be upset." The way the girl looked almost broke John's heart.

Vincent Jameson

After the incident with Croagunk, Maple was practically in tears, but thankfully one member of the other group, the girl with a Popplio, had helped to comfort her. Even "Oliver", as the girl had called them, did their best to try and cheer Maple up by explaining that their Venipede, being another Poison-type, had bitten them so many times that a Poison Jab like what Maple's Croagunk had done didn't hurt as much as it normally would. Vincent recognized the Venipede, and put a couple of fingers to his chin. "That's a Venipede... you wouldn't happen to be from Unova as well, would you?" Vincent asked Oliver. "That would certainly make me feel a bit better, knowing that there's someone else from my home region around. Your friend here said your name was 'Oliver', right? I'm Vincent Jameson, and this little guy here is Zach." Vincent added, motioning towards his Zorua when he mentioned them by name.

With Maple very close to crying her eyes out, Zach went over to her and nuzzled her leg in his own attempt to cheer her up. "Zorrr...~" He purred.

Interactions:
blitzfritz blitzfritz
Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork (Mention)
Deary Deary

Last edited:
Maple Westly
: Sandgem town / Interactions: Oliver blitzfritz blitzfritz Anemone Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Vincent quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Johnathan _Graphite_ _Graphite_
e4df85d3be9d46955231f5f1c7ab6bbd.jpg An unfamiliar face rushed over to check up on their companion. Maple was too afraid to lift her head, but when they tapped her shoulder and spoke in a soothing tone, it surprised her. She was attempting to comfort her rather than her friend? She wasn't the only one, John, Vincent, including the person she wronged and their pokemon were assuring her that everything was ok. It was water under the bridge. She felt embarrassed that she gathered so many people over the small scene she's made. She was the only one making a fuss, but how could she not when she was used to apologizing for her mistakes more often than not back home. It was common within customer service and their treatment was justified.

The group she stood with were kinder than expected. It honestly warmed her heart that she encountered such sweet trainers. If she could, she would stop the crocodile tears from running down her face as she looks at everyone with beady eyes sniffling. "R-really? That's so nice of you guys!" She wiped her tears acknowledging each and everyone. "You don't have to apologize. I was just startled. People don't usually approach me at all. Mostly pokemon, so I was taken by surprise." Maple sweat drops feeling bad rather than relieved that Oliver, as Vincent pointed out their name, would get occasionally poisoned by their own pokemon. She wouldn't wish it on anybody. The brunette looks at her Croagunk who seems apologetic. "Croagunk is sorry too." She kneels down and pets the pokemon.

Oliver then offers an olive branch (Yes pun intended) to Croagunk to which he seemed confused shifting to his trainer for permission. Maple nods giving the 'ok' as the frog croaks delightfully giving a nod of thanks and munches the treat. Maple turns to Zach nuzzling on her leg. She couldn't help but dote on the fox. It was enough to make her finally smile. It's no surprise any pokemon is capable of dragging out her true self. "I'm ok Zach. Thank you." She stood up to face everyone. "I'm fine everyone thank you. You're all..." She paused for thr right compliment. "...out of this world!" She chirped.

As Vincent began to introduce himself, Maple realized with everything being blown over, she had to greet them as well. "O-oh that's right! I'm M-maple Westly and this is my partner Croagunk." Said pokemon croaks. "I'm from Hoenn traveling with my pokemon. You both have interesting pokemon. Both of them are quite adorable." Maple took the time to look at the Puplio with Anemone and Venipede. Her eyes grew starry-eyed returning to her usual self.

Oliver Adel
Sandgem Town / Interaction(s): Maple [ Deary Deary ], Johnathan [ _Graphite_ _Graphite_ ], and Vincent [ quadraxis201 quadraxis201 ] with mentions to Anemone [ Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork ] / Current Pokemon: Venti (Venipede)

It seems that the situation went down a notch, and Oliver was relieved at that as they stood up from the Croagunk accepting the Poke-treat. They couldn't really do much in the face of a crisis, save for trying to deescalate the situation, but the trainer was happy that the other-Maple, they heard-was doing ok. Though at Maple's comment at everyone being out of this world, Oliver just shrugged their shoulders. "I'm...not really that spectacular. My sister says I am, but I don't really think so."
She noted John's worry, and just waved him off before Oliver perked up at Vincent's question. A fellow Unova trainer? Lucky them; first a fellow coordinator, and now another Unova trainer? The Zorua that caught the trainer's attention certified that Vincent was telling the truth, and she gave Vincent a nod. "Yep! I'm from Nimbasa, but traveled through both Castelia and Virbank due to my father. And..." She gave a bit of a mock bow, wincing a bit at the aftereffect of the poison coursing through her body leaving her locking up a bit when she tried to do any excessive maneuvers, "...my friend Anemone already said, but i'm Oliver Adel. My partner is Venti, the Venipede." At the call for the bug-type, Venti tried doing a bow of his own, almost slipping off Oliver's head in the process. ...It was kinda cute. So the Unovan trainer was named Vincent, and his partner was a Zorua named Zach. After a second or so, Oliver stood straight back up, looking over to Jonathan.
"Hey, kid, I don't think I got your name...?"

Vincent Jameson

With his mission to defeat Maple's sadness completed, Zach returned to Vincent and scrambled back onto his Trainer's shoulder with a little bit of help. "And you're from Nimbasa? Thats... a real coincidence. I'm from Nimbasa, myself. Mom and Dad are actors." Vincent replied to Oliver. When she and her Venipede gave a bow, Vincent was a bit concerned at how Oliver seemed to still be in pain despite telling everyone how used she was to having Pokémon poison course through her body, but her Pokémon's attempt at a bow made brightened Vincent and Zach's spirits just a bit. Truth be told, Vincent was close to holding his arms out to try and catch Venti when they almost fell off of Oliver's head, but when he realized that Venti could potentially bite out of fear from being in a stranger's arms, he decided against it. "Well, nice to meet you both."

Oliver had also mentioned Anemone's name, and so Vincent turned to them next. "Oh, so your name is 'Anemone', just like the aquatic creature... and it seems your Pokémon of choice is a Water-type, to boot. Well, like I told Oliver here, I'm Vincent Jameson, and my traveling pal is Zach the Zorua. What's your Pokémon's name?" Turning his head to look at his 'shoulder fox', Vincent added, "Zach wouldn't mind making a new friend, right buddy?" In response, Zach nodded with a semi-mischievous grin.

Interactions:
Deary Deary (Mention)
blitzfritz blitzfritz
Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

John quietly listened as both Oliver and Vincent began to speak. So they where from Unova just like Vincent. John found it quite funny that two strangers from the same faraway land where able to find each other right here in Sinnoh. Seeing the tiny Bug-Type offering it's owm form of a bow John couldn't help but smile at the sight. When Oliver directed a questions towards him John quickly snapped his attention to them. "Hmm me? Oh right how rude of me." Though not as elegant as Oliver and Venti, John offered them a slight bow of his head. "My name is Johnathan Amador, or just feel free to call me John. Whichever it is that you prefer. And I was born and raised right here in Sinnoh; well Celesric Town to be more precise." He then gestured towards the Ralts that stood beside him, "This here is my Pokémon partner Belladonna." Belladonna once again let out a coo in greeting as shaved waved one her small arms. "It's a pleasure to meet the four of you." He then turned his gaze to Anemone and offered her friendly smile so she knew that he was aware of her presence as well.

Maple Westly
: Sandgem town / Interactions: Oliver blitzfritz blitzfritz Anemone Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Vincent quadraxis201 quadraxis201 John _Graphite_ _Graphite_
e4df85d3be9d46955231f5f1c7ab6bbd.jpg When Oliver claimed they weren't as great, Maple couldn't help but deny the fact, but what evidence did she have when they just met? She listened as they and Vincent converse about their hometown. It seems the two have something in common. Maple smiled softly wondering how nice it was to bump into a fellow homeregioner. Her brown eyes took the opportunity to take in the new trainer's appearance. One suited the theme of Alolah with their beautiful copper and frizzy blonde hair along with the distinguishable freckles splayed across her face. Truly beautiful to the brunette.

Oliver, on the one hand, gave a fabulous, punk rock vibe with their look that Maple could get behind. In truth, she is attractive in both appearance and cham as she is currently displaying. She blushed realizing she had been staring too long. She pats her cheeks in an attempt to let the cold cool her face or at least be an excuse for it.

Maple steps out of the ring of friends and looks over at the market. "I hate to interrupt, but I wanted to say excuse me." She turns to the boys. "I'll be at the pokémart if you need me or at least before we set off. I have to restock." She timidly rambled before setting out to the store.

Anemone Kekoa
Interacting with: Oliver ( blitzfritz blitzfritz ), Maple ( Deary Deary ), Vincent ( quadraxis201 quadraxis201 ), and Johnathan ( _Graphite_ _Graphite_ )
Current Pokemon: Pearl (Popplio)
C6DC1E1B-3E3E-49F8-B744-F3D439536CE6.jpeg
Anemone perked you when she heard a voice, glancing to see Oliver standing straight, seemingly mostly fine despite the jab. A soft sigh of relief escaped her as she turned to the girl, nodding in agreement with a small nervous yet kind smile as another boy joined the group and comforted the girl. And thankfully the attempts were successful, the girl, who the boy had called Maple, soon cheering up as soon she was smiling, complimenting them for their kindness. Anemone smiles sheepishly, flattered and just relieved that worked out well.

“O-oh it was nothing. Just happy everything worked out,” Anemone chuckled quietly, scratching the back of her head as the girl introduced herself, confirming her name was indeed named Maple. Only to find her a bit surprised by the compliment to Pearl. Pearl, on the other hand, seemed beyond pleased to receive a compliment, puffing out her chest proudly.

“O-oh. Thank you. Even though I guess the compliment is more aimed at Pearl than me. She does her best to look her best,” Anemone muttered, growing quieter and quieter until her ramble became a series of incomprehensible mutters, the girl growing rather nervous as she stumbled over her words. Thankfully attention was placed off of her as Maple seemed to grow interested in Oliver’s Venti.

Anemone sighed out of relief, happy that the attention was off of her before she fully embarrassed herself. Only to tense when suddenly the two boys from before turned their attention to her... oh boy there was a lot of people.

“O-oh. Um... yeah that’s my name. Anemone Kekoa. Like the sea creature. And Kekoa,” Anemone chuckled nervously, her voice growing quieter as she stumbled over her words against. Only to perk up when asked about her Pokemon.

“R-right. This is Pearl. And I’m sure she’d love to be friends,” Anemone softly replied with a small smile as she looked down at Pearl. Only for Pearl to be giving Zach a rather suspicious gaze, seeming to attempt to bury herself in Anemone’s eyes to establish distance but keep a narrowed eye on the mischievous Zorua, both wary and intrigued. Anemone pursed her lips, unsure of how to reply.

“I-I... uh... I’m sure she’ll warm up to you two. She is friendly. I swear,” Anemone quickly nervously stammered as she waved her free hand dismissively before replying to Jonathan. “And the pleasure is all mine!”

Gosh this... this wasn’t going well. Anemone stood there, a wide but obviously nervous smile on her face as she found herself panicking more and more. She just needed an escape. Some reason to go before she embarrassed herself further. Something like... that was when Maple mentioned the Pokemart. Right! Finding out the location of the contest.

“R-right. I have to go to the Pokemart as well. I wanted to check something really quickly,” Anemone muttered as she also took a step back, scratching the back of her neck as she stared at the floor, too nervous to meet everyone else’s gazes.

Vincent Jameson

When Maple mentioned going to the Pokémart, Vincent and Zach gave her a wave as she walked off. Turning their attention back to Anemone and Pearl, Vincent smiled when the Trainer agreed with him that she shared a name with a sea creature. Come to think of it, her appearance reminded him of tourists that visited Nimbasa every now and again from the Alola region. The freckles, the copper skin tone, the frizzy blonde hair, the Pokémon companion she had... it all seemed to match up to Vincent.

Vincent could see that Anemone's Pokémon was a bit wary of Zach, and he understood-- Zoruas were quite literally called "Tricky Foxes" that were known for mischief. It was easy to tell a Trainer that Zach's antics had been toned back somewhat thanks to the time he spent with Vincent, but for another Pokémon that had just met him, it was fair for them to be suspicious. "Pearl seems to be a bit hesitant to meet Zach, but don't worry, I get it-- Zoruas aren't really known for being too trustworthy. Zach's been with me for a while now, so I should at least say that he's quite a bit more well-behaved than when he hatched from his Egg. Why, I remember one time..."

Unfortunately for Vincent, Anemone seemed to be getting nervous and had departed for the Pokémart as well, leaving him unable to finish his anecdote, but then again... Anemone probably wouldn't want to hear about the time Vincent was shocked awake when he opened his eyes and saw Zach disguised as him, standing over him at his bedside. But, if Anemone was from Alola, which was all but impossible to doubt at this point, there was a rumor Vincent had heard surrounding Alola-- something that could prove to be very good for his prospective job...

For now, though, Vincent opted to visit the Pokémart with everyone else that had gone there-- though he would respect their personal space. "Err... I think I'll go to the Pokémart, too." Looking to Zach, Vincent asked him, "Want to help me pick some neat stuff out?" to which Zach nodded. "Okay, then off we go." Vincent took a few steps towards the Pokémart and stopped to look over his shoulder, giving a simple "Nice to meet you guys, I'll join you at the Professor's in a bit." before actually going off to do some brisk shopping.

Interactions:
Deary Deary
Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork
blitzfritz blitzfritz

_Graphite_ _Graphite_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back