• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

Kade
Kades hands fell off her face and her elbows rested on her knees. She wiped at her eyes, trying to rid then of any traces of salty tears. That had been the first time she'd cried in... years. Kade stared at the floor, "Get over it. Do you know who you are? You could have anyone." Kade muttered under her breath, "Except for the one person you actually want. Damnit."

(Okay, okay, I'm going to attempt to fix Kade. All this is making me sad too.)

Eleanor made eye contact with him as he stood there's fidgeting. She raised her eyebrows at him before he looked away. She walked over to her suitcase and pulled out clothes for that day. A pair of denim shorts and a ZZ Top tshirt. She ducked into the bathroom and closed the door to change.

"Coffee huh? I thought that gave bad vibes?" She asked through the bathroom door as she changed. "I mean that isn't a no. I'll go with you," she grinned to herself. "But I'm going to drink coffee and you can't say or do anything to stop me," she opened the door and smirked at him. "Well. Let's go. Take me wherever."

idalie idalie

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER
11273014_1573457926252724_289250064_n.jpg

"Well I mean - coffee is still bad juju, but hell, it's a saying right?" He laughed softly, emitting a rich light sound from the depths of his chest. Sol had never been so relieved, quietly exhaling as she closed the bathroom door. Thank God Eleanor had accepted the offer, or Solanum; the poor man would've been clueless.

Watching as she came out from the bathroom, his features lit up immediately. "Drink all the coffee you want, just don't offer me any." He remarked playfully in response, moving towards the door to hold it open for her in a polite fashion. Almost unsure how to quite react. It was between grabbing her hand and declaring an adventure, or shuffling beside her with a permanent smile.

Truff Truff

Eleanor grinned at him as he opened the door. She walked out into the hall and turned to face him. "And if I do? I could take you," she lightly punched his arm. "No match for me!" She laughed lightly and gave him a smirk.

She made it to the elevator and hit the down button before leaning her head on his shoulder. "I'm still so tired. We were up so late last night," in reality, she had stayed up watching bad tv shows in her room. She closed her eyes, slowly inhaling the way he smelled and enjoying the heat on her cheek. At the same time, she wondered how long this would last. How long would she dance around him, pretending that she only wanted to be friends?

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

"I could totally take you on, don't lie." Sol grinned in amusement, walking beside her toward the steel doors of the elevator, which reeled open at the touch of a button. "I mean, I'm basically the Batman to your Superman." He scoffed jokingly, following Ellie into the lift for another button to be pressed and then the descent to take hold.

Standing beside one another, he felt the soft sensation of her cheek upon his shoulder. Only to gently rest his own chin against the crown of her head. Soft locks brushing his neck and jaw, whilst remaining so close to her flawless skin. Hesitantly his palm brushed against hers, remaining loosely cupping her hand. "Yeah, I know. Pretty tired myself, I mean, last night was more than enough with all the stuff going down with Sky, and Temp. Hopefully, we can hit the road by lunch, and get outta this city." Solanum filled the silence with a light ramble, as if excusing any topic which brought up the fact he was utterly smitten with both the idea and action of standing there exchanging affection. Yet then there was the panic of rejection and humiliation - as if the entire thing couldn't get any harder trying to ask a girl out for coffee. Especially when he didn't even drink it.

Truff Truff

(Lol tempest hasn't left her hotel room yet Miss Mack Miss Mack ) Tempest woke up from her quick nap and decided to take her bags and meet her friends downstairs. She made sure her jacket sleeves covered her bruisers and went into the elevator. When she got down she saw the group and then kade off to the side. "Hey Kade, what's wrong?" She asked and sat quietly beside her. KingofAesir KingofAesir

Eleanor scoffed. "Everyone knows Superman was better and that that movie was terrible," she felt him rest his cheek on her head. Her heart practically leaped from her body and her stomach was nearly in her throat. She had lost all ability to speak once his hand had touched hers. His attempts at filling the silence were left in the air.

She was focused on the touch between them. She gently pushed her hand into his and felt her cheeks heat up. The elevator doors opened and she had a brief moment of wondering whether or not to let go of his hand. She stepped out of the elevator, not quite letting go of his hand and letting him decide what to do with the situation. She decided to act normally. "Let's be honest though, I'm more of a batman," she smirked.

idalie idalie

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

"Batman is a hell of a lot cooler, come on." He remarked quietly, considering the fact his heart was thumping so hard it might've broken his ribcage. Even more so when her hand pushed itself back into his, accepting the light grip till eventually, he wrapped her palm within his properly. Lightly dancing his thumb over the soft skin.

Sol, stepping out of the elevator beside her, came to realise that it was a decision. His features rapidly becoming redder, as he hesitated in thought as to whether letting go of her hand or holding it. And yet his fingertips curled just a bit tighter as if to give an answer to the momentary choice. "You're not Batman, I'm totally Batman. You're such a Clark Kent."

Truff Truff

Kade
Kade wiped at her face quickly and few more tines at the sound of Tempest's voice. She managed a smile. "Yea, yea. I am now." She ran a hand through her hair and breathed a long sigh through her nose. Kade would get over it. She always got over it.
LindsMagee LindsMagee

"Alright, I'm not going to push the subject but know that you can always talk to me." Tempest said and then asked "Are Skylar and- and Axil back?" She couldn't tell if she was jealous that Axil was with another girl, or if she was just being a protective friend. She fidgeted with the sleeves of her jacket as she waited for an answer from Kade. It was a bit disorienting seeing Kade like this, she was always so strong.

KingofAesir KingofAesir
Skylark Skylark

Sky saw tempest she had no idea what to do so she stood there wondering if she saw Andrew she saw her talking to Kade and she also saw Kade was sad. She came over up behind tempest and gave her a hug from the back "Hey Temp!" She said with a big Skylar Jensen smile. "Yo kade you ok?" she asked wondering what could have happened to make her look so sad.
Interaction
KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee

Tempest jumped at first, but then relaxed when she noticed it was Skylar. "Hi Skylar, glad to see you aren't drunk anymore. When did you get back? Did Andrew stay?" She asked aloud, then whispered "Kade doesn't seem herself and won't say why, she is trying to act ok. Maybe if you talk to her she will open up?" She then saw a cafe next to the bar and decided she would go there when Skylar answered,
Skylark Skylark

Kade
Kade looked up at Skylar with a forced smile. She was fine. Fine. Everything was great. She opened her mouth to answer Skylar but Tempest beat her to it. Curse that girl and her unknowing damning of Kade.

"Hey! I am not trying to act okay." She huffed crossing her arms over her chest in defiance. It was hardly believable, he voice still shook.

2-jpg.jpg
(One of Axils tattoos)
Axil saw Tempest heading to the cafe "Hey I'm sorry that I answered for Sky," He said as he rubbed the back of his neck and looked at her. He didn't completely understand why she got so mad but he needed to at least apologize so that's what he did. He then proceeded to crack his knuckles nervously he hated when people were mad at him
Interactions
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Update on Axil for people to see
idalie idalie Truff Truff NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir Miss Mack Miss Mack

Eleanor couldn't help but smile when his fingertips curled around hers. "Yeah? What exactly is a Clark Kent? I don't find myself to be very noble or admirable," She chuckled. They continued walking until they were out of the hotel. She stopped for a moment and closed her eyes.

"I know you hate it here. But I love it," She opened her eyes and looked up at the skyscrapers. "There's so much energy. Everything is changing and nothing is how it was yesterday. There so much culture here and so many people who just don't give a shit what you do," She had always dreamed of visiting New York and wished they were staying for more than a day. But at the same time, she was excited for their next stop. She squeezed his hand and waited to cross the street.

idalie idalie

Sky tilted her head. "Something is wrong and I don't know what it is but if you need someone to talk to I'm here," Sky friendly said with a smile. She ran a hand through her long brown hair and looked over at Temp and Axil wondering what was going on. Wait is Axil flirting or being nice? God I can never tell! She thought to herself Sky soon sighed as she thought about September he was quiet charming but it was obvious he wasn't into her
interactions
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kade
Kade wanted to yell. She has just barely gotten over her crying thing and now here was Sky, all nice and sweet, just like always. Kade settled in a groan and dragged her hands down her face.

"If I tell you, you'll hate me. I can't have that!"

Damnit.

Why did she keep saying things she didn't plan on saying. There was no way she was gonna get out of this now.... unless she just took off... the door was so close. Kade stared at the entrance to the hotel, knee bouncing up and down. It would be so.... no, she wasn't going to be a coward. She doesn't do that.

Tempest chewed the inside of her cheek and fought not to order a drink God it's like 10:00 in the morning get a grip. She thought to herself and then realized she had to answer Axil. "It's fine I thought you'd be busy with that girl." She snapped and then mentally cursed herself for that. "Sorry I snapped at you again, it's a habit I guess. And you don't have to be sorry, I was the one in the wrong. I guess my temper is a fatal flaw." She said with a flat laugh. After she ordered she brought her smoothie to a high table and sat when she realized her bruises were starting to peak out from under the sleeves she self consciously tugged them up again. She knew Andrew hadn't meant anything by it, but it still scared her half to death.

Skylark Skylark

Axil raised an eyebrow when she said busy with that girl he shrugged though and followed her "You know he's really sorry," Axil said as he sat across from her. He tried to figure out what was making her act so weirdly she seemed he didn't know how to put it but the closest thing he could think of was jealous, but she couldn't of been jealous of him right? he sighed lightly as he continued to think.
Interactions
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Mentions
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Sky looked at Kade becoming even more confused. Sky thought of what it could have been. "You know I wouldn't hate you I might disagree with you but why would I hate you. You also don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Sky's back began to ache and she stretched slightly to where her shirt went up her torso a bit but she soon put her arms down and he shirt once again fell to where it was just slightly over her belly button.
Interaction
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Tempest shifted in her chair uncomfortably. "I don't like when guys put their hands on me it reminds me..." She said, staring into space for a second "you know what, never mind I and not talking about this with you." Tempest finished and after taking a drink of her smoothie she looked down at her hands chewing her bottom lip and assuming Axil would leave after how rude she was. In her head she kept reminding herself that the past was in the past and that everything would be fine and this would be a fun trip before she went to college.

Skylark Skylark

Axil sighed his normal smile turned into a worried concerned face/a frown he bit his lip. He then put his hand on his arm where one of his tattoos were. It said love above all else normally it reminded him to be kind but he couldn't really be anymore. He shut out so many emotions and he wasn't about to let them out. He wanted so badly to just explode and tell Tempest that she didn't have to be so rude, but he didn't. He stood up slowly "I'm sorry for trying to help, I'll leave you alone," he then proceeded to walk away. He thought it would be better then to blow up and mess everything up even more.

He unbuttoned one of his shirt sleeves to see his tattoo about love being above all else, he wanted to just cross it out but instead he buttoned the sleeve back up. He then looked over at Adelina wondering what was going to happen on this trip
Interaction
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Mentions
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Why do I do this? I just push away everyone I care about. She was going to stop him, but it wasn't her place she was acting closed off and rude. He needed someone nice and his life like Adelina and she was not going to get in the way of that. It's funny how ironic it was that she had abandonment issues, yet pushed everyone away. She wondered if she should just leave, it would cause less havoc, right? She stayed at the table, watching Sky and Kade to see if there had been any progress.

Skylark Skylark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back