• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Baphomet

Baphomet
Hi!

Oh, you need more? Okie, well, I'm Baphomet! Please feel free to read the about me section of my profile. You'll get all sorts of juicy information, such as my likes, dislikes, rules, expectations and writing samples, among other fun and/or useful information.

Once you've done that, if you think we'd click together, feel free to peruse my ideas below. I've recently had a craving to really torture my character. I'd love to write something along those lines. <3

Idea 1: We are superpowered heroes. There's an important and/or magical object of some sort. This object has the capability to save the whole world. We have been tasked to retrieve the object and transport it to some other place. This will involve a long journey. This story has an ultimate end, though. After going through insanely difficult trials and overcoming obstacles at great personal cost, we will finally bring the object to where it needs to be. Only, it turns out the object is the wrong one and the whole planet is destroyed in some cruel, awful manner. Oh, spoiler alert.

Idea 2: This is a horror based story. We are both regular, normal humans. The world is also rather normal. Nothing wrong with it. Our characters also don't know each other. Not at first, anyways. We are also both successful. We have heartwarming backstories of how great our families and upbringing are. We are extremely happy in life. We have everything a person could ever want. Perhaps not super wealthy, we are well-off. We want for nothing. We love our careers. We are both caring, loving people, just trying to make the world a better place for others. So far, everything's going according to plan.

One night though, inexplicably, when we fall asleep our spirits, souls, astral forms, whatever you want to call them, are transported to a demonic realm. There we learn that we must fight horror so horrific they would give your worst nightmares nightmares. If we don't, these creatures will destroy the physical world. We must fight the entire time we are asleep. It only ends when we wake. And from then on, every night, we are transported.

We meet in the demon world. We fight together. We save each other. We sacrifice together. We lose together. Over time, we will lose much. Lose everything. Demons will end up destroying our lives through multiple means. They will degrade our mental health. They will cause the deaths of loved ones and our spouses. Even our children. We will eventually find each other in real life as well, where we will cling to each other for survival in our descent into madness. On top of dealing with the demonic threat, we will have to fight to survive when awake. To avoid things like mental institutes, starvation, madness.

Idea 3: We are villains. Absolutely terrible villains. We are a master and henchman. We constantly come up with plans. We never win. Yet, we never stop trying. There is always another plan. This one is more open ended and on the lighter side of things.

Idea 4: Genius x Genius. This is a tortured, slow burn romance. We are two geniuses. One a genius of science/mathematics. The other of art. They both have an appreciation for the skills of the other. That appreciation is the thread that holds them together. That's the only thread. They both have difficulties with social interaction, either through mental illness or just an inability to relate with others. They are drawn to each other due to their appreciations, but are also torturous to each other. It's not quite a toxic relationship, but something similar. They aren't abusive to each other or anything like that, but they aren't always able to communicate properly and often cause each other pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back