• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Breakfeastclub

norah jones sunrise
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
a88abfb4-f84f-4da3-9ab9-99ce2715f08e_text.gif

"Let's throw it out on the stoop and see if the cat licks it up." 12 Angry Men​

"Let's throw it out on the stoop and see if the cat licks it up."

Hey, I'm Breakfeastclub or Laura. My pronouns are her/she. I'm 25+ and only looking for people to be 18+
I am part of other rps. At the moment, I can only do two more slots.
I'll keep it simple and sweet.

What I can offer:

• I write from a third-person perspective and can write anywhere from 3 to 5 paragraphs and up. *depending on what's happening in the roleplay.
• I do write with NPCs and side characters; I feel like it builds the world. But I don't double just because time is of the essence and with real-life obligations and other rps. I wouldn't be able to fully commit.
• Romance I do. It's new for me, but I'm working on it. Lol, But if I had a preference, it would be f/f pairing.
• I do roleplay as Male characters but not romantical.
• I can provide a writing sample
• I do occ, and I have discord
• At least a response two-three times a week.

What I'm looking for

• Any writing styles.
• At least 2 – 3 paragraphs if more, that's great! But I do know sometimes a scene may only require 2 or 3.
• Building the plot
• Realistic face claims
• To rp in the pm or thread

My cravings as of right now are only one apocalypse zombies setting.
I only role play Original Characters.
If you had a fandom Character that you believe can fit in the world/ plot, then by all means.

Pm and we can discuss more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back