Chitchat Let's talk!

salvia palth

I'm about to be in math class, bored out of my mind. So I wanna talk with people to pass the time and keep myself from dying. I like cats, conspiracy theories, books, movies, you name it.

You want a conspiracy theory? I got one that'll blow your socks off.

Da joos did 7/11 to disperse a cload of mind control nanites into new york to make everybody forget they saw a giant toad in tokyo the other day, and the giant toad was an alian kaiju sent by the reptilian humanoids orbiting mars so they could feed off of our confusion at the existence of giant toads. It wasn't a tsunami in 2011, the mind control nanites just wore off and people realized parts of tokyo were fucking trashed by a giant toad, but were led to believe it was a tsunami.

Bad enough for you?

Brap Obummer used his connections as the leader of te fre world to build a time-mashine, where he put a garden gnome underneafh the pentagon in the 1560's so that he could use its onboard smedia recording devices to sell bird calls from the past for exhorbitantly high prices.

Not enough for you?

Doctors around the 3world put meme aids in the water in the 1970's to develop the populace's love for dank memes. These fountains of meme energy, memergy, secretly make people sterile, senile, and get mild stomach cramps.

And worst of all?

There's a skeleton inside you. The sakeeleton war has already begun.

You want a conspiracy theory? I got one that'll blow your socks off.

Da joos did 7/11 to disperse a cload of mind control nanites into new york to make everybody forget they saw a giant toad in tokyo the other day, and the giant toad was an alian kaiju sent by the reptilian humanoids orbiting mars so they could feed off of our confusion at the existence of giant toads. It wasn't a tsunami in 2011, the mind control nanites just wore off and people realized parts of tokyo were fucking trashed by a giant toad, but were led to believe it was a tsunami.

Bad enough for you?

Brap Obummer used his connections as the leader of te fre world to build a time-mashine, where he put a garden gnome underneafh the pentagon in the 1560's so that he could use its onboard smedia recording devices to sell bird calls from the past for exhorbitantly high prices.

Not enough for you?

Doctors around the 3world put meme aids in the water in the 1970's to develop the populace's love for dank memes. These fountains of meme energy, memergy, secretly make people sterile, senile, and get mild stomach cramps.

And worst of all?

There's a skeleton inside you. The sakeeleton war has already begun.
Oh my God... I can't believe I didn't see these things before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back