Chitchat Let's talk about anything you want to talk about

I think Kingdom Hearts 3 got a bad wrap. Even though Kingdom Hearts 2 is the best in the series in my opinion. KH3 was great. Fun gameplay, the worlds effected the over arching plot. And it left an opening for the next saga of the series.

I wish I had Sora's outfit from KH2 I really like all of his clothes he wears. For me, I think 1 was the best because it was the hardest. It just keeps getting easier with each game that passes.

Kingdom Hearts 1 was easier to me. The combat was alot slower As well as the movement. Kingdom Hearts 2 on Critical mode was the hardest in my opinion. The enemies seem to do more damage and are faster.

Sora, Ventus or Axel would probably be my most 3 wanted to do. I'm not edgy enough for Riku, I'm not depressed enough to play Roxas either.

Oh lord no! Sorry, but I can only really do one rp at a time, to keep all of my concentration on it. Like reading a book. And I'm already searching for a group of people to do an rp with me.

Well, if you go onto the Group Interests page, and you search for my prof pic on the side you'll see it's kinda like friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back