• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Let's start a roleplay!

Tortitude

Bavarian Donut Queen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Been awhile since I have found a roleplay to keep my interest - so here I am yet again after a hiatus. A bit about me - I usually do medieval or fantasy type roleplays. All of my characters are hetero-demisexual - so no love at first sight or anything like that. My characters also won't be acting any other way than how I have described them unless they have went through character development. IE - If my character is aggressive and crazy, don't expect them to be sweet, cute, and cuddly. That won't happen. Your character will probably just end up being bitten, stabbed, or slapped. I also don't do fanfic - I only play my own characters. IE - I will play in a set type world, like say Warrior Cats, but I won't play Firestar. I would play one of my WC OCs. I also do not like my characters being randomly played/controlled by RP partners. And lastly, I tend to write 3rd person past tense. Present tense just doesn't feel right to me xD and my responses tend to match yours. I can write 1 paragraph or 8 paragraphs, don't feel the need to match me back if you can't. Some scenes are more inspiring than others.

I roleplay - fantasy, realistic fiction, and certain game/show settings. My interests currently are warrior cat roleplays, pokemon mystery dungeon world, or fantasy roleplays. I am fine with most triggers ^-^ and actually like morbid/gore stuff. I have lots of OCs to pick from, so lemme know if you're interested ^-^ I prefer M x F, with my character playing F usually. Thanks for stopping by!

Example of writing so you get a feel for how I write -

"I know that to some people, a story is just a story, but wouldn't it be more fun to think just maybe a magical place exists? I mean, look at where we are now! I can be a wolf or an elf, and you're a demon! Is it really that hard to believe that somewhere else may exist, on a different plane?" Nasira asked with a wistful look on her face. "There are a lot of unbelievable things that happen in this world. Talking cats, shapeshifters, magic, dragons! So, why couldn't Thiaj Stijan be real? The stories had to have come from somewhere and one day, I am going to find it. That's my purpose. That's what I want in my life. Not to be tied to a pack or stuck in a city. I want to discover the lost world and see if it is as spectacular as I dreamt it would be."

Been awhile since I have found a roleplay to keep my interest - so here I am yet again after a hiatus. A bit about me - I usually do medieval or fantasy type roleplays. All of my characters are hetero-demisexual - so no love at first sight or anything like that. My characters also won't be acting any other way than how I have described them unless they have went through character development. IE - If my character is aggressive and crazy, don't expect them to be sweet, cute, and cuddly. That won't happen. Your character will probably just end up being bitten, stabbed, or slapped. I also don't do fanfic - I only play my own characters. IE - I will play in a set type world, like say Warrior Cats, but I won't play Firestar. I would play one of my WC OCs. I also do not like my characters being randomly played/controlled by RP partners. And lastly, I tend to write 3rd person past tense. Present tense just doesn't feel right to me xD and my responses tend to match yours. I can write 1 paragraph or 8 paragraphs, don't feel the need to match me back if you can't. Some scenes are more inspiring than others.

I roleplay - fantasy, realistic fiction, and certain game/show settings. My interests currently are warrior cat roleplays, pokemon mystery dungeon world, or fantasy roleplays. I am fine with most triggers ^-^ and actually like morbid/gore stuff. I have lots of OCs to pick from, so lemme know if you're interested ^-^ I prefer M x F, with my character playing F usually. Thanks for stopping by!

Example of writing so you get a feel for how I write -

"I know that to some people, a story is just a story, but wouldn't it be more fun to think just maybe a magical place exists? I mean, look at where we are now! I can be a wolf or an elf, and you're a demon! Is it really that hard to believe that somewhere else may exist, on a different plane?" Nasira asked with a wistful look on her face. "There are a lot of unbelievable things that happen in this world. Talking cats, shapeshifters, magic, dragons! So, why couldn't Thiaj Stijan be real? The stories had to have come from somewhere and one day, I am going to find it. That's my purpose. That's what I want in my life. Not to be tied to a pack or stuck in a city. I want to discover the lost world and see if it is as spectacular as I dreamt it would be."
interested

Bump ^-^ currently interested in high fantasy, warrior cats, or pokemon (based in a no human pokemon world)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back