• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's Roleplay!

Illusion

Bridgeboy
After being away from this site and roleplays in general, I'm craving doing a few 1x1s!

What I'm looking for in a roleplayer:

-Average detail and length: by this, I don't mean little; just medium if you will :) I'm rather busy at the moment, so won't be going into ultra detail, or I'll likely take a very long time in replying.

Decent grammar and spelling: Speaks for itself. :)

Communication:

I'm not your enemy, so don't treat me like I am! Let's chat and have fun with this!

Creativity:

I don't want to have to be doing all the work when it comes to plot; let's shape it together! :D

Patience:

I'll be on my phone often, so I might take a little longer replying than someone on a computer. Sorry about that!

Things I'm craving right now:

-Pokemon; but preferably a gijinka roleplay (human Pokemon)

-How to train your Dragon (movieverse)

-Survival

-Si-Fi

-Fantasy

-And really any other genre!

If you think you'd be interested in roleplaying with me, post on this thread or PM me, thanks for reading! :)

Ooh, I'm kind of wanting a Gijinka roleplay. I do like survival. HTYD sounds cool. Like all of them! PM me so we can talk.

I am a dolphin.

I've been wanting to do a banshee/witch/monster hunter duo for a while. You seem cool so pm if you'd like to talk about something! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back