• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Let's roleplay baby! [Always open]

Daku_san

Hi there! Been some time since I used this platform, but here I am; and I am looking for roleplay partners, yay! Do give a read below at my rules and interests and if it is to your fancy, drop me a message on here or on my email that I will be providing at the end. Enjoy~

About Me
So, a little bit about myself. My name is Roxy or just Dakusan, up to you. I am 19, turning 20 in August soon. I am a university student, studying Biomed and I also work part-time. I have been roleplaying for a lot of years now, I think ever since I was 10? Most probably, can't remember. I am a very active person so if my hyperactivity is too much at times, I apologise for it in advance! Oh, and my timezone is GMT+1.

Roleplays
Let's get to business. So, unfortunately, I have stopped doing Original roleplays (O.R.) due to the lack of interest, sometimes plot itself. Might start doing them again one day, who knows. For now, I am mainly focusing on Fandoms which I will be listing below where I will be adding who I would like you to play for me and in return, I will play whoever YOU want. (More about this later on in the rules section, rule 5). I will be listing which I am craving the most with stars "*", with three stars being the biggest craving, two stars being a big craving and with one star - a normal craving. For Fandom roleplays I don't mind doing AU versions or keeping a Canon version!

• Final Fantasy XV: Noctis Lucis Caelum *
  • Naruto/Naruto Shippuden: Sasuke Uchiha or Neji Hyuga *
  • Avatar the Last Airbender: Prince Zuko **
  • Peaky Blinders: Thomas Michael Shelby *
  • Harry Potter: Draco Lucius Malfoy *
  • Stranger Things: Billy Hargrove ***
  • Genshin Impact: Zhongli ***

Rules
Rule 1: I never roleplay one-liners. I feel as if I am being robbed of a better response. If I do not get the detail needed or more information on what's going on with your character, I don't know how to react. Please, do not get offended if I ask for more from a response you give me! I'm guilty of this too, so ask if you need more from me! My writing style is usually Semi Lit, Lit and Adv. Lit, depending on my partner.
Rule 2: I need a detailed character layout before we start the roleplay; Everything I say or respond with, is based on who your character is, not just who my character is. Your character is just as important as a factor on replies as mine is!
Rule 3: My life can become very hectic sometimes, however, I will never leave you hanging for a reply. I will tell you what’s going on and let you know when I’ll be back so that we can continue. And the same goes for you!
Rule 4: Do not rush me into a response. Thinking of a good reply is very important to me and depending on how much I have to write it may take me longer or it may take me less and send it quicker. If you feel I've just bugged out, send me a little message. Though that does not mean tell me to hurry up or that I'm taking too long.
Rule 5: Regarding pairings, here it depends. If we are going to do a 1x1 roleplay I only do FxM and I am playing the female role. Sorry. If we are going to do a Doubling roleplay I can do both FxM and FxF (Doubling is also something I always recommend). Regarding Fandom roleplays, I only do CanonxOc.

Do's and Dont's

Do's

• Be 18+
  • Develop the plot with me and contribute. This means as we are making the plot and roleplaying. I will not be the only one carrying the plot out.
  • Match the amount I am roleplaying with. This means give me the same amount of information to build off of that I give you.
  • Tell me when you're leaving or can't reply for awhile. Also tell me when you're back so that we can continue.
Dont's
  • Attempt to just branch off what I say and only give reactions. I cannot carry the weight of the roleplay all on my own. This causes me to become frustrated and annoyed with the roleplay.
  • Reply with something that gives me nothing to reply with. That's how a roleplay dies.
  • Randomly leave and expect me to not be confused and annoyed. Understand I'm impatient when I think you're ignoring me. Even if you just don't want to reply, tell me.

Where to contact me
So for where you can contact me, let me just say that I will only roleplay on discord, and I will only disclose my tag in private. So if you are interested, either private message me on here (if that is possible, not entire sure how this platform works ahah) or on my gmail: amethystdarkmmon@gmail.com

Can't wait to hear from you!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back