• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's play

Mariposa.Estrella

About Me:
I've been roleplaying for quite some time now. I enjoy romance, fantasy, and anything with a storyline. Which is very important to me. My longest running roleplay at the moment is three months. I love it! I'm looking for another partner, not trying to my replace my current. I just get like the idea of having multiple.

What to Expect From Me:
I will provide between two to six paragraphs. My writing will reflect what I am given. I will try my best to satisfy your needs. No one liners.
OOC. I enjoy open-communication with my writing partners. Plus, world/plot building is a must.

What I Expect From You:
*see above.
I will not entertain one-sided role pairings or roleplays. If I am the only one advancing the story, I will promptly end it.

DOs:
*message me with an idea for a roleplay. If it's the opening scene that's a plus.
*message me to brainstorm.
*briefly introduce yourself.
*COMMUNICATE IN ANY DELAYS TO REPLIES.(pet peeve)

DONTs:

*ghost me
*ask to to on discord or is platforms.
*jump right into smut.

Roles:

*mafia
*celestial dragons
*firefighter
*dom/sub (EXTREMELY PICKY)
*owner/slave (EXTREMELY PICKY)
*Brotherhood of Warriors

Fandoms: