• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NightmareWeaver

Hey, guys. So I just got this ridiculous idea, I totally agree if you think it sounds stupid, lmao. But I thought it would be fun if I could rp an otome game of sorts. Don't worry, I'm not gonna ask you to rp 5 guys for my female OC, there's more to it than that. Before I go into detail about all of it, I'm gonna list a couple rules/preferences.

- Please be 18+. I'm not gonna include any naughty stuff, but I'm 21 myself.

- Please please please be capable of playing more than one gender. This is very important for this rp.

- Another really important one: be able to rp more than one character at a time.

- It'd be great if you could include some details in your responses. Maybe around 2 decently sized paragraphs at least. You can expect anything between 200 and 1000 words from me, I'm pretty flexible. But the longer responses will often take a while for me to write.

- I'm ghost friendly and I'm very patient. Take as long as you need. But do send me a reminder if I take longer than a week, since I might have forgotten or I might be under the impression that I already replied.

Now onto the rp idea! Here's what I have in mind:

Each of us chooses an MC, preferably human but can be changed depending on the type of game we're going for. It would make things extra fun and interesting if these MC are despicable/hideous/unlovable somehow. These two MCs are transported into the world of an otome game. The world is basically an experiment done by a cupid. We're both going to come up with a bunch of hot people and split them evenly between ourselves. They will probably appear to be perfect otome stereotypes (the hot rich dude, the bad boy, the best friend guy, the tsundere), but we can slowly add defects and little quirks that make them more human.

The cupid will ask each of our characters to pick a love interest, then he will shoot all the characters they DIDN'T choose with a love arrow. This other part is optional, but maybe the love interest of choice hates the respective MC too. The only way to leave the game is to make the selected love interest love you.

This can go a lot of ways. Maybe our MCs end up liking each other, maybe they take more interest in one of the characters they didn't choose. Heck, maybe they even decide to go for the cupid himself. There are a million possibilities and there will also be room for stuff outside the romance, like exploring the world, trying to find out what the purpose of the experiment is, trying to find a different way out, maybe trying to cure the lovestruck people.

Please feel free to suggest your own ideas! I love creating worlds and plots with my partners so your input is always welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back