What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LET'S MAKE IT AN EXPERIENCE! (MxM)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Historical, LGTBQ Friendly, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Zombies

looking4trouble

On the search for dedicated but laid back writers!

let's make it an
EXPERIENCE

thrilling action - heartbreaking drama - intense romance - tangible characters

Do you enjoy realistic action filled with all the beautiful badassery and sacrifice? Tragic or rewarding consequences? Throwing characters into exciting settings and extreme situations? Where they need to make decisions they never thought they'd have to face...

Do you like slow burn romance with all the tensions and hidden or conflicting emotions? Sometimes forbidden, sometimes blatantly displayed bonds between men. Ties we create only to test or break them, forcing tough guys to show their vulnerable side.

Well-fleshed out, multidimensional characters, who act accordingly to their age and life experience. Organic, sometimes stormy relationships and interesting dynamics. Earned happiness or paying for mistakes...

All coated in rich descriptions with an insight into characters' minds. Hopefully through the course of many years of collaborative writing and many shared cravings.

Are you excited to write stories that people would pay to see in the movies?

Let's talk!

Hey guys! If you feel like we enjoy same vibes in our stories, please feel free to check out the links from my signature. Since I am currently looking for my "perfect matches", I wish for us to be mostly compatible in all areas connected to rping. If you have any questions before going through loads of text, don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)