• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Let's Make A Masterpiece / 1 x 1 Search

Vanilla Fusion

𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
Let's Make A Masterpiece
-Literate Search
-OC x OC Search (I double)
-Interested? Pm me or reply to the thread if you would rather.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Welcome
◁◁ Ⅱ ▷▷
Hello, my name is Vanilla Fusion but you can call me Nilla. I will be listing some things about me, my ruled, pairings, and some of the fandoms that I do. Plots may come latter but I have not decided yet, if you see something that interests you please don't hesitate to reply to my thread or send a pm my way.

About Me
◁◁ Ⅱ ▷▷
Fact #1
I only play female character because that is what I am, but I'm happy to double or do f x f.

Fact #2
When I'm really into a roleplay I will make mood boards and playlists for my character, just warning you because I can get carried away.

Fact #3
I'm literate & descriptive, I can give you up to six paragraphs but if we are doubling it will be four paragraphs per main character.

Fact #4
Romance is something I find important in a roleplay, but I may be willing to do a platonic pairing depending on what it is.

Fact #5
I can roleplay on discord if that is something you prefer, but on side I can roleplay in threads or in pm's.

Fact #6
I don't ghost people because I find it rude, please don't ghost me either. Just tell me, there will be zero hurt feelings.

Fact #7
If anyone was wondering my time zone is PST but I always stay up late into the early morning lol.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Rules
◁◁ Ⅱ ▷▷

Rule #1
be respectful, it's pretty much common sense but i feel the need to state it anyway.

Rule #2
No godmodding (ie: being invincible, overpowered, etc.)

Rule #3
Have fun! I'm pretty friendly so don't be afraid to send me a pm.

Rule #4
please use realistic face claims or descriptions, the length of the sheet is up to you.

Rule #5
I allow & love dark themes but it all depends on what kind of roleplay you want to do.

Rule #6
I cannot stress this enough, help me plot!! it's a very important factor to our roleplay, also it's just not fun when one of us is doing all of the plotting.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Pairings
(Bold but means the role that I would prefer)
◁◁ Ⅱ ▷▷
Womanizer x Girl
Bad boy x Bad girl
Rich
x Middle class
CEO x Journalist
Roommate x Roommate
Famous Singer x Fan
Mafia boss x Preachers daughter
County girl
x City Boy
Vampire x Hybrid
Werewolf x Hybrid
Vampire
x Human
Lucifer x Girl
Demon x Angel
Anything mafia related
Arranged marriage

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Fandoms
◁◁ Ⅱ ▷▷
Supernatural
Criminal minds
The Arrow
NCIS

That is everything right now, I will be adding and deleting more as time goes on. If you saw something that you liked please pm me or reply to the thread. I would love to hear from you, Thank you so much for taking a look at my thread, I hope to hear for you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back