• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Let's make a deal...

Do the Shihiko have their own personalities when they are summoned by their Tobaz? Also, WHY MUST THE ACCORDIAN SLIDE BE SO COMPLECATED.

Last edited by a moderator:
dragonsfire said:
Do the Shihiko have their own personalities when they are summoned by their Tobaz? Also, WHY MUST THE ACCORDIAN SLIDE BE SO COMPLECATED.
1. Yeah, but I want to include that later.

2. I don't know... I tried it once and then gave up...

This is interesting. I would like to join but I will have to reply a little later

I spent 2 hrs making a kingdom and it deleted in the reply tab, so much rage, I'm just going to finish doing my character.!!!

dragonsfire said:
I spent 2 hrs making a kingdom and it deleted in the reply tab, so much rage, I'm just going to finish doing my character.!!!
OH NO! that's really sad. My rage is with you, my friend!

⊂(⊙д⊙)つ NO DON'T APOLOGIZE.

IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT LOVELY PERSON.

But in all seriousness, it'll probably be done around early morning or late tonight. xD

Rayischo said:
No! Just PM me the Information and I'll add them to the list :)
Ok thanks, I was going to photoshop images of the ones you made, but then I remembered that cost money, so meh.

dragonsfire said:
Ok thanks, I was going to photoshop images of the ones you made, but then I remembered that cost money, so meh.
Wow! You don't need to do this! Thanks for even thinking of that! That's very nice of you!

@Rayischo

aaawwwh did u miss my ocs? ;D

ok ...finished with jokes.. ahm ok give me like 1 day or something to draw the girl for that..

;)

i'll make a sweet crazy one :D

Last edited by a moderator:
NazumiWolf said:
@Rayischo
aaawwwh did u miss my ocs? ;D

ok ...finished with jokes.. ahm ok give me like 1 day or something to draw the girl for that..

;)

i'll make a sweet crazy one :D
You can draw too? Awesome!! Not a lot of people I know that can draw. Do you draw digital?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back