What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lets Make a Band! {Band Roleplay! Semi Lit.} Doubling required

Sub Genres
LGTBQ, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life

Tiff the Odd

Hello! I do not have much of a plot other than the characters that I made for this roleplay. I will include their information below. My character Oliver decides that he wants to create a band with his twin sister, Charlotte. You will be roleplaying the other two characters who end up joining the band. There will be romance in this roleplay and all the characters must be 18+. Both Charlotte and Oliver are 21 years old. This roleplay does have romance as its main focus but it also will have the focus on friendship and found family. The characters will all have some sort of relationship with each other whether that be romantic or platonic so. I want all of the characters to interact with each other. I would also like the characters to have different personalities. Please play both characters equally as well. Please come ready to plot with me, I do not want to be the one carrying the story forward. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)