• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Let's have some adventure! (M/F, F/F, M/M)

antigravity

Two things I'm a sucker for: medieval fantasy and romance. Gods, goddesses, spirits, nobility, royalty, merchants, commoners, dragons, elves, orcs, whatever you want to throw at me! I would like this to be primarily a slow burn romance since that's what I enjoy. I'm a hopeless romantic. Love triangles are particularly my kryptonite, despite the cliche. That being said, this won't be pure romance. I want some action, quests, political drama, anything and everything! Come at me with your plots as well!

I consider myself to be a strongly literate roleplayer. I've been doing this for a long time and, despite my lack of formality ooc, I've been known to fill up 2 full pages single spaced if I'm particularly inspired. That being said, quality over quantity. I do prefer to play as a female character, but I am willing to double up on main characters. Regardless, I'll have an entire cast of side characters to populate the world we make together as well!

Let me know if you're interested.

Hey! A little late to the punch but I'm interested in this, definitely a sucker for that slow burn too. Let me know if you're still looking for a partner!

Same! I've been in a certain mood as of late...

Good morning! If you're still in search of roleplay partners, I would love to have a chat and see if we can't find something to play together. Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Same! I've been in a certain mood as of late...
I'm interested if you still have room
Good morning! If you're still in search of roleplay partners, I would love to have a chat and see if we can't find something to play together. Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!
I'm glad to see I have so many people interested! If you could PM me that'd be great, I'm trying to get to all of you but I have to wait a couple minutes between each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back