• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Let's go on an Adventure

Out of your ideas, I'd lean toward Anthro x Hunter or Sorcerer(-ess) x Apprentice the most.

I would like to do a mercenary x employer but could we add my OC in it because he's a thief.

Also, could we involve other parts of fantasy like dragons and royal families?

(Could you send a PM? I'm kinda busy)

Hi there! I’m super interested in this, and I’d love to write either the Assassin/Target plot or the Shapeshifter/Hunter one. Or if you’d prefer, we can brainstorm something new! Let me know if you’re interested. <3

Hey everyone (or at least everyone who's taking the time to look at this post)! I have a serious craving for a long-term fantasy roleplay that is pretty much insatiable. I am almost always looking for new partners and, hopefully, we can get something started! By 'long term', think along the lines of small adventures that contribute to a larger story. Having an overarching goal, but while on the way to accomplish that or work towards it, running into smaller side stories. I've been RPing for years and always end up coming back to that format since I love writing a collaborative story.

A few things first:
- No god modding. Nothing makes an RP less enjoyable than using my character. There's always exceptions here, just like every rule, but RP is all about two things: collaborative writing, and characters interacting. It's hard to interact when they're all controlled by one person
- Please be literate/consider grammar. Everyone makes mistakes, especially when responding from a device like a phone, so this is never a deal breaker for me unless it becomes a large problem
- Please be active; nothing kills an RP faster than long response times. If you are disinterested once we get started, want to leave the RP, no longer have the time, or just don't like me/the direction of the RP/the style/the substance - all of those things are fine, and all of them happen! Just let me know and we can both move on with no hard feelings.
- Length of posts, I can do anything from a few sentences to multiple paragraphs. For shorter posts, I prefer faster responses.
- Romance, I'm always a huge fan of including it. I almost always prefer MxF, but will play either role. If a romance develops, it should happen over time not over the course of a few posts.

Those are all of my preferences; if that all sounds good to you, then great!

Pairings, just to get us started:
1. Assassin x Target
2. Antro/Shapeshifter x Hunter
3. Slave x Slave
4. Mercenary/Warrior x Employer
5. Sorcerer(-ss) x Apprentice

I'm open to other options if you have a fun pairing (or something you're craving - I aim to please) let me know and maybe we can work something out!

World Building
I, personally, love world building. In my experience it leads to more rich and long-lasting role plays than simply starting with generic fantasy world. That is not to say that we should belabor the world building on and on, but I like having a solid base to go off of. I'm just as happy to jump in with both feet and start roleplaying, and figure out the world off on the side between responses.

I'm more than willing to control side characters and other long-term characters (villains, friends, contacts), as needed. Variety is the spice of life after all. But the RP should focus on the two mains in the world.

That does lead to the next, and final, thing -

Be friendly! I like chatting with my partners on the side, but if that isn't your thing at least be willing to work with me on planning/plotting.
We could build the new world together.

Heya! If you’re interested, I actually have two fantasy plots that I’ve been dying to try if that would interest you! They may involve more than just two characters if that’s fine with you but if not, I’m up for editing them or trying something else if you’d like! Nonetheless, I hope we can partners and hopefully friends!

Heya! If you’re interested, I actually have two fantasy plots that I’ve been dying to try if that would interest you! They may involve more than just two characters if that’s fine with you but if not, I’m up for editing them or trying something else if you’d like! Nonetheless, I hope we can partners and hopefully friends!

Sure, send me a message and we can discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back