• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let’s go! (MCU CRAVING)

Hex:UwU

Hello~ You can call me Hex!

A bit about me: I’m a female in my mid twenties, work full time, love horror and games!
I can post daily, depending on length even multiple times a day.
I tend to write anywhere from a good paragraph to 5, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Musts/Wants
Be 18+. (All characters will be 18+ and up, preferring 21+)
Be able to at least write a paragraph
I will rp on-site only
Doubling! (More if we want)
OC x Canon for my pair, can do same for you or OC x OC, Canon x Canon
M x F for my pair, willing to do anything else for your pair!

It’s a no from me
Incest, Sci-Fi, Furries. Probably more

Interests:
Currently at the moment I am heavily craving MCU.
Who I want: Steve x OC or Thor x OC
Who I can play: I’ve had a lot of experience/love playing Bucky and Loki but I can do anyone else!

Other interests
Harry Potter
Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries
Star Wars

Possible anime’s I’m interested in
Reminder: all characters will be 18+. We can work around a plot. (Ex OHSHC being at a college instead)

Naruto:
Looking for Hidan or Kiba
ATLA:
Looking for: Zuko
OHSHC:
Looking for: Hikaru

If you're still looking for a Marvel RP, I'd be happy to oblige. I have a lot of experience writing for Steve, but I would be open to writing for Thor too. I am currently looking for a Loki for my OC. 💜

I’m up for either Marvel or The Originals, which ever you’d prefer most. If still interested in roleplaying either of this feel free to shoot me a message.

If you’re still looking for Marvel I could play Steve for you if you play Bucky or Tony for me!
I’d also be down for Supernatural or OHSHC if you’d prefer to do one of those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back